• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
God the Josef Almiron link up seems forever ago now. Josef bout to leave to it’s only like one dude on Atlanta united rn I actually **** wit :lol: :smh: Dark times ahead.Just gotten progressively worse after winning the title

God the Josef Almiron link up seems forever ago now. Josef bout to leave to it’s only like one dude on Atlanta united rn I actually **** wit :lol: :smh: Dark times ahead.Just gotten progressively worse after winning the title
Not forever enough ago :stoneface:

Timbers never stood a ******* chance against that duo :smh:

Not forever enough ago :stoneface:

Timbers never stood a ****ing chance against that duo :smh:

It was lightning in a bottle we haven’t been able to recapture. Can’t stand our front office now every year it’s showing how lucky we got with that OG team with Josef and Almiron. Their strategy of just getting whoever got a high bronze or low silver card in FUT from South America and Mexico is killing me. They gutted this team thinking it would be easy to plug and play dudes with enough quality and walk the league. Like I know MLS is a **** league but you need to sign dudes who will actually care enough to try in the league. Instead they keep signing skillful dudes who couldn’t care less and now we got the highest wage bill in the league with nothing to show for it

It was lightning in a bottle we haven’t been able to recapture. Can’t stand our front office now every year it’s showing how lucky we got with that OG team with Josef and Almiron. Their strategy of just getting whoever got a high bronze or low silver card in FUT from South America and Mexico is killing me. They gutted this team thinking it would be easy to plug and play dudes with enough quality and walk the league. Like I know MLS is a **** league but you need to sign dudes who will actually care enough to try in the league. Instead they keep signing skillful dudes who couldn’t care less and now we got the highest wage bill in the league with nothing to show for it
To say I thought Barco would be a game changer after Almiron left is an understatement. Did Atlanta have a GM change lately? Seems like the expansion and championship days were so well run, but yeah you nailed it that things are like spaghetti at the wall the past couple years.

To say I thought Barco would be a game changer after Almiron left is an understatement. Did Atlanta have a GM change lately? Seems like the expansion and championship days were so well run, but yeah you nailed it that things are like spaghetti at the wall the past couple years.
Nope been Carlos Bocanegra since the start at technical director and vice president. Darren Eals was president up until this year till he left to be Newcastle’s CEO so the president spot just been vacant since the summer. But yea it’s been the same guys making the roster decisions

3C452FEA-CF1B-4170-81AA-BD6AE92F6086.jpeg
Gotta think big picture my dudes
B0F4FB38-E081-4C1D-981C-9555655DAD7F.jpeg

I mean this has been happening in football long before any ESL talk ever came out :lol:

2xf99oto6zi61.jpg

e04c3f70af609c29c5ad73361416568f.jpeg

1000.jpg

samp-shirt-9_1024x1024.jpg

rayo-pelicula_628x360.jpg

6927767884_74138ea1e3_b.jpg

Got nothing to do with the Super League :lol:

Been avoiding everything Endrick for the last year finally dove in and this kid looks an intergenerational talent. Pay whatever. His floor is going to be worth it alone.

Back
Top Bottom