OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those subs were about 10 minutes too early. And I don’t want to see three people coming on at once unless the game is put to bed. That never works out

Yea, fully expecting us to collapse down the stretch now. Gonna be hard to end up in 4th with this.

The injury with Martinez seemed like it’s achilles. I don’t think we’ll be seeing him him until 2024.

What an awful, awful match in every way.

Glazers staying on top of everything.

**** off.

fbl-eur-c3-man-utd-sevilla.webp

Yea, fully expecting us to collapse down the stretch now. Gonna be hard to end up in 4th with this.

The injury with Martinez seemed like it’s achilles. I don’t think we’ll be seeing him him until 2024.

What an awful, awful match in every way.

Glazers staying on top of everything.

**** off.
Yea the injury looked awful, he was in tears on the stretcher :smh: :smh:

Not expecting to see him back this season and honestly, if it's as bad as expected probably not until well into next season.

Thing that kills me is that the match could've been won so many times and Sevilla didn't even get anything going for 90% of it.

Timing of the subs aside, too many guys put the foot off the gas in the 2nd half thinking **** was sweet.

Now the reverse leg has gone from being a formality to a probable dog fight with key starters missing all over :smh:

Those last 20 minutes are gonna seriously impact the rest of the season in the league especially

Yeah, I thought it was either that or a metatarsal. Either way, it could be a long injury.
But yeah... while the result isn't the end of the world... all these injuries stacking up right now just sucks.

I’ve been doing a lot of cardio and walking my dog a lot lately and my left Achilles has been bothering me a little, **** kinda got me shook i can’t lie

Having to potentially rely on Maguire and Lindelof again down the stretch might kill a top 4 finish :smh:

I’ve been doing a lot of cardio and walking my dog a lot lately and my left Achilles has been bothering me a little, **** kinda got me shook i can’t lie
i’ve ruptured mine and it’s a terrible injury
i would go see someone if it really is bothering you. might be able to do some preventative rehab or something i dunno

Martinez was going ham today too. Mans play every game like his last

Hahahahaha how does Slabhead keep ending up in these situations. I dont feel bad for the guy at all but it's not even his fault this time lol. It's like fate chose him.

Might've dodged a big bullet with an achilles already being ruled out.

If it's a matatersal injury that would likely have him out for the rest of the season but he'd probably be able to be back for preseason.

My big fear was an achilles tear that would last months in terms of recovery. EtH didn't look as worried as one would expect post game either so I'm hoping it's gonna be a positive update tomorrow which is what a matatersal injury would be given the circumstances.

Yeah, Harry totally at fault for having a head :lol:

I mean, have you seen the size of that Noggin?

It’s really entertaining coming in here watching all the hope and praise for a club’s performance in the first half only to fall apart in the second half.

GG footy thread.

Back
Top Bottom