OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Lisandro - Metatarsal. Done for the season.
Varane - out for a few weeks.

Meep.

Getting hit with major injuries/suspensions at the worst possible time of the season :smh:

Positive that Lisandro should be good by preseason but gonna be rough mainly relying on Vic and Slabhead again for the business end of the season :sick:

Just hope Rash can come back soon. Can't afford anyone else going down in attack.

Sucks. Getting Erickson and casemiro back only to lose varane, rashy and licha

At least we have Maguire for the lulz

that music. :lol:

i was expecting them to be actually running hard but speed isn’t what you associate the little guy with.

31 with an 18 year old is nasty business. I feel old talking to people who just graduated college and I'm only 29.
I'm in my 30s and I have to catch myself when talking to some of these college program grads I work with. Some of them are attractive yet i cant help but think "i was in college when you were learning division" 🤢.

I felt super washed when another coworker of mine (younger than me) got clowned by these glorified interns for using a debit card instead of apple pay exclusively.

I'm in my 30s and I have to catch myself when talking to some of these college program grads I work with. Some of them are attractive yet i cant help but think "i was in college when you were learning division" 🤢.

I felt super washed when another coworker of mine (younger than me) got clowned by these glorified interns for using a debit card instead of apple pay exclusively.
My coworkers at my actual job (software test engineer at an HR software company) are actually pretty old, relatively speaking. Everyone's at around my age (29).
For my volunteer job though I literally only work with people in college, about 80% women. Pretty sure all of them are either med or psychiatry students.
Normally the job 'requires' being in college but one of my friends' girlfriend founded the organization and wanted me to join them to help with the digital transition during and after covid.

It is a whole different world :lol:

Gotta apologize to Kaka for ever comparing Felix to him :lol: :smh:

Stylistically similar but peak Kaka was a legit world beater, haven't seen Felix come close to that level yet.

I'm ready to drive him back to Madrid myself, we paid 10 mill for 2 goals and a ton of missed chances

Villa continiously showing just how awful Gerrard was :lol:

Had the same squad flirting with relegation earlier this year

Back
Top Bottom