OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Not a good first half from us. Doku had a rough debut gonna take some time for him to adjust to the league but there was a moment or two you could see the excitement.

Also shoutout Robenson he was excellent for Fulham. Really wanted us to sign him this summer

What? you mentioned me, I ain't post nothing during this match

Fam you every week you give a power point presentation in here about how there's a conspiracy against Barca
yeah that’s the contradiction.

no i don’t. tell your cohort to stop crying

Sonny with the hat trick. This team is playing great so far.. if only Kane was still here :smh: I don't care I'm still salty :lol: but happy to see them playing together.

Mans is projecting. Comparing his daily conspiracies to fans and neutrals alike agreeing on what they’re watching.

I respect megamind Pep for wanting to play the type of football he won the Championship with, but yeah it ain’t looking good for them. They are going to have to clean up against the bottom feeders if he doesn’t plan on changing his approach for the top half of the table.

Burnley for sure been shell shocked by the quality of the league gonna take em a second to find they legs

Back
Top Bottom