OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
These Copa America refs treating Mexico and USA like Concacaf refs been treating Central American and Caribbean Countries.
IMG_0490.gif

Last edited:
Sick of US players, fans, and commentators acting like they’ve never faced physical teams and the “dark arts” before. You’re not new to CONCACAF/CONMEBOL style of play and wild referees at this point. Toughen up and stop whining!

Also, where’s the person who used to spam highlight videos of Jozy Altidore, Juan Agudelo, (insert any other trash players who happened to play on the bench for some irrelevant European club) talking about how great development has been for US born players over the past 10-15 years? Bragging about having so many players in Europe while performing worse than majority MLS teams from decades ago is embarrassing.

I would take any US team from the early 2000s-mid 2010s over this team.

No matter how much worse the talent was on paper, you could never rule out the US somehow getting a result, even if there was a 25% chance. Nowadays it feels closer to 0% to me. Those players were far more mentally tough than these guys who get rattled so damn easily against tougher or physical opponents.

Last edited:
Solution to American Football.

1) Get rid of the MLS

2) Get rid of all these youth level coaches tying to suck your wallet dry. Your kid’s not going to be good, he/she are trash. These coaches are just trying to take your money. You’re just a mark that they laugh at.

3) Build clubs/institutions in the streets. Not in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

Solution to American Football.

1) Get rid of the MLS

2) Get rid of all these youth level coaches tying to suck your wallet dry. Your kid’s not going to be good, he/she are trash. These coaches are just trying to take your money. You’re just a mark that they laugh at.

3) Build clubs/institutions in the streets. Not in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Facts. Teach them conservative values as well

Kids hardly play pickup soccer or even futsal across the country. Hell, if you’re in a U.S. youth team or MLS academy, you can’t even play school ball, which is like two months.

The sport is so centralized here and the entity controlling it has a thousand conflict of interests, placing actual development/talent identification lower than it needs to be. US Soccer is better at branding than actually playing, and it’s been that way for a long time…

My guy Saliba was on it earlier :smokin gonna be hard to keep him for long
Thuram is ***
Leao hype kinda dying for me. He needs too much open to be able to even do anything. from what I’ve seen at least

Knowing how inept and unserious the federation is, they'll probably keep GGG. Nothing will change until the whole front office and Garber is purged.

Knowing how inept and unserious the federation is, they'll probably keep GGG. Nothing will change until the whole front office and Garber is purged.

This is very embarrassing though. The US became the first Copa America host to not make it past the group. They have to do something before they host the World Cup in 2 years.

My biggest problem with this Berhalther even more than his passive gameplay is how he coddles the players. I do think this is talented team there’s no player in that 11 I think is straight bad this current crop is decent to very good level of players across the board and has a pretty competent midfield. But he doesn’t push them he doesn’t raise the bar it’s still expected to just try your best this team has the ability to do more than just try their best. The players can say what they want but they wanted him back cause he’s a pushover and that’s not what they need.

This is highlighted by him signaling the players that the other game was a draw and all we needed was a draw. Horrible mentality the goal needs to be to win no matter what. You’re not a fan you’re a coach act like it.

Back
Top Bottom