OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

We about to get another bitter saga like Lewa in the summer?

Bayern don't take kindly to their guys being tapped up :lol:

Dallas makes sense when you consider the geographical location in the middle of the country. The fact that they have a dome that can fit 105K people helps too.
Nah. F this scumbag. Shame on FIFA. Out here parading morality and ethics but only caring about money.

64876875-11463239-image-m-57_1669239238429 (1).jpg

I think Atlanta, LA (SoFi) or Vegas would’ve been cool spots for a final. Miami if they had a better stadium

Lol you guys always bring up politics, morality, and other irrelevant factors. Dallas is a large city in the middle of the country and is well equipped to host a large sporting event with people from all over the world. There probably won't be as much congestion as there would be in NY/NJ or LA. Not to mention the fact that AT&T Stadium is a massive state of the art facility.

I’m not talking about morality. I’m talking about passion for the game.

Also. State of the art facility? The facility they built East/West instead of North/South. They can’t even have a playoff game without blinding the players.

You want to talk about international hubs. Have it in Atlanta. They have the biggest international hub in America.

No state give AF less than Soccer than Texans either.

It’s a disgrace.

Why does this matter? How many Californians cared about soccer in 1994 when it was at the Rose Bowl?

It's the World Cup final, they're not going have any issues filling those seats. I can guarantee you that. The local population's interest has no bearing on the success of this particular event.

I’m not talking about morality. I’m talking about passion for the game.

Also. State of the art facility? The facility they built East/West instead of North/South. They can’t even have a playoff game without blinding the players.

You want to talk about international hubs. Have it in Atlanta. They have the biggest international hub in America.

Agreed, I think Atlanta would’ve been awesome. Stadium isn’t as nice as AT&T but as far as nightlife and stuff to do after the games I’d rather be in Atlanta

Lol you guys always bring up politics, morality, and other irrelevant factors. Dallas is a large city in the middle of the country and is well equipped to host a large sporting event with people from all over the world. There probably won't be as much congestion as there would be in NY/NJ or LA. Not to mention the fact that AT&T Stadium is a massive state of the art facility.
100%

When it comes down to it, none of it is a factor for FIFA. The last 2 WC's being in Russia and Qatar are a good example of that :lol:. It's all about the Benjamins.

Not a big surprise they picked Jerry World, has around the same base capacity as Metlife but they can add another 20k seats so you're probably gonna get 100k+ for the Final easily which would be the biggest ever crowd for a WC match outside of South and Central America.

It's a very suitable venue on its own merit.

I know jape jape and our other TX heads in here are probably excited about that

Back
Top Bottom