OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’ll never forget the kid who set the world on fire from Monaco
3157.jpg

Bernardo Silva was my favorite from that Monaco team and look what he’s become too 🔥

One thing that will stay the same for Mbappe is the fact it’s going to be all about the Champions League at RM.

La Liga is so dusted and tattered Barça aren’t even going to be close to being legitimate threat for years.

One thing that will stay the same for Mbappe is the fact it’s going to be all about the Champions League at RM.

La Liga is so dusted and tattered Barça aren’t even going to be close to being legitimate threat for years.

Mbappe should’ve joined Liverpool. He’d never get jeered at Anfield

Mbappe should’ve joined Liverpool. He’d never get jeered at Anfield

That’s something I actually never had a problem with, with RM fans.

The fact that anyone can get booed if they’re playing bad or underperforming.

If the ________ player is truly great, it will only make him better.

That’s actually something I actually never had a problem with, with RM fans.

The fact anyone can get booed if they’re playing bad.

If the ________ player is truly great, it will only make him better.

Stop it. These are the people that boo Cristiano and make monkey chants at Vinicius. They’re the worst type of fans.

Stop it. These are the people that boo Cristiano and make monkey chants at Vinicius. They’re the worst type of fans.

Ronaldo got booed then he got better and won a CL that same year.

That’s literally exactly what happened. Then he was slander proof.

Yea CR7 was pissed about it, who wouldn’t be? It was fuel for him at the end of the day.

Ronaldo got booed then he got better and won a CL that same year.

That’s literally exactly what happened. Then he was slander proof.

Yea CR7 was pissed about it, who wouldn’t be? It was fuel for him at the end of the day.

Spanish fans suck dude. They’re fairweather clowns. Definitely among the least knowledgeable and passionate fans I’ve encountered in Europe.

Spanish fans suck dude. They’re fairweather clowns. Definitely among the least knowledgeable and passionate fans I’ve encountered in Europe.

I get it. I know. But I’m just talking about the nature of fans booing in general.

You admire the Yankees tho I think you told me before?

We boo top players all the time if they’re not doing well. :lol:

Knicks fans? Same and we haven’t won since 1973 :lol:

He’s willing to earn half his wages to leave the Uber Eats Ligue Un Farm :rofl:

he's currently on 100m a year right? so he'll still get 50m? sheesh if that's the case. dude banked over half a billi with PSG and is still gonna be making big money on and off the pitch. easily gonna be a billionaire by the end of his career

edit: just checked and he's currently making 72m a year. so around 35m a year at RM plus a 50-100m signing bonus. still a ton of money. can't even be mad at it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom