OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

You know what’s even more pathetic? English media do all of this openly, and then we get white people putting all the blame on people from South/Southeast Asia and the Middle East.

There is truth to some people from those regions making fake accounts to abuse players. It’s just stupid how English people try to absolve themselves just because they think people are too stupid to see what they’re doing. Things like posting pics of Saka throwing paper airplanes (clearly implying that he’s the equivalent of a lazy student in class messing around and not putting in any effort).

It doesn’t even make sense. 99% of people in those regions want England to lose. They wouldn’t be lashing out in anger at black players because of their former brutal colonizer losing :lol:

Last edited:
He’s going to start.

Didn’t start today because he started the last one.

No attacker is playing longer than 45 mins in these friendlies leading up to the Euros soon.

I hope so, but I’m too used to our national team managers not being logical at all when it comes to team/starter selections over the past few decades…

Every once in a while, I get upset because I remember Hugo Almeida and Helder Postiga starting matches for no reason back in the day :lol:

I hope so, but I’m too used to our national team managers not being logical at all when it comes to team/starter selections over the past few decades…

Every once in a while, I get upset because I remember Hugo Almeida and Helder Postiga starting matches for no reason back in the day :lol:

Hugo was a bull in a china shop :lol:

Leão is starting. Don’t worry guys.

It’s the other wing position I’m more concerned about.

Will Roberto Martinez drop Bernardo?

Yea Fan Duel has Portugal at +780 odds.

Basically the same but yea.
I know there’s a Kayak(travelling) like website that lists the big names and compares between all of them. On the major simple bets. Book that I posted is not a major one but has a foothold in Reno and Vegas. It ain’t Cesar’s but still reliable

No more horrible attempts at Spanish by US fans since they’re not playing against Mexico?

The U.S. is playing Brazil in Orlando on Wednesday.

That's another game where they'll be the glorified road team.

Back
Top Bottom