OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
20240620_124759.jpg

:nerd:

I don’t think Trent’s playing bad but him in midfield is messing with their ability to control the game. It’s like he’s out there instructed to just find space to whip in a ball from the right flank and don’t worry about anything else.

I don’t think Trent’s playing bad but him in midfield is messing with their ability to control the game. It’s like he’s out there instructed to just find space to whip in a ball from the right flank and don’t worry about anything else.
Exactly why he should be playing RB :lol:, they don't have a solid enough midfield set up yet to compensate for that.

Out of position constantly and not active enough, they'd have more balance in the middle with even a ball winner like Gallagher instead. It waaay too open there right now and that's gonna bite them because Denmark actually have quality in their team.

We are so so bad hahhaha

Rice :lol:

I garauntee nothing gets said about Kanes pass for their goal either
Not even trying to be funny but you guys could use Maddison right about now :lol:

Most of these guys can't take the ball on the half turn or keep it in tight areas so far this tourny

Exactly why he should be playing RB :lol:, they don't have a solid enough midfield set up yet to compensate for that.

Out of position constantly and not active enough, they'd have more balance in the middle with even a ball winner like Gallagher instead. It waaay too open there right now and that's gonna bite them because Denmark actually have quality in their team.

Yea they’d be better off with an actually midfielder in that place. They have the option but I really feel southgate scared to bench one of Trent or Walker.

There is no threat off the left for England, everything is down the middle with Foden/Kane or Saka on the right.

Another thing they miss rn is a LB or a defender with a left foot. Unless you a prime cancelo having an inverted fullback is extremely limiting to being able to play direct on a flank. They really miss a Shaw or chilwell

Shaw is out until the knockouts seemingly, they'll have to soldier on for a little longer without.

There you go :lol:,

It's not you Trent, it's your manager. The CM/CDM experiment should be done and dusted for now...

At least while they're playing serious football with stakes rn instead of friendlies. The friendlies can still be for experimenting

Was at the dentist and missed the first half. Ain’t no way this guy started TAA in midfield again. Ain’t no ****ing way boi.

Bold subs from Waistcoat, I like it.

Foden, Saka and Kane off

Eze time :smokin

Feel Watkins and Bowen will make their attack more threatening rn

Back
Top Bottom