OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
me watching england after ordering a bellingham authentic last night
giphy.gif

maturing is realizing that they don’t have the talent
If they didn't they wouldn't be making deep runs each time :lol:

Those England squads full of legends of yesteryear never got as far as they have recently.

They make those runs even with a trash manager because of that talent, its not fluke.

I have no idea what Southgate was thinking. Swapped out the whole front line. Taking Trent off just after half time. They looked awful in the second half.

England would've lost by 2 goals if Denmark had a bit more quality in attack.

They play way too passive and scared in possession

If they didn't they wouldn't be making deep runs each time :lol:

Those England squads full of legends of yesteryear never got as far as they have recently.

They make those runs even with a trash manager because of that talent, its not fluke.
sorry. i’m not buying it. that lineup is not great. a lot of those players are way overrated. rice bellingham taa midfield isn’t good.

sorry. i’m not buying it. that lineup is not great. a lot of those players are way overrated. rice bellingham taa midfield isn’t good.
Midfield composition makes zero sense but those are all good to great players respectively.

TAA has no business in midfield in a major tourney, he's a RB and needs to alternate with Walker when one isn't available as he has been.

The lineups are down to the manager though and not really a reflection of their individual quality. We see what they do for their clubs time and time again throughout the year.

I have no idea what Southgate was thinking. Swapped out the whole front line. Taking Trent off just after half time. They looked awful in the second half.

swapping out kane was baffling but the dude who came in was flying forgot his name

maybe he was sending a message? his team looked lost

england needs to move TAA to RB and put adam wharton in at DM next to rice. allows rice to play a bit more advanced and carry the ball forward while having someone to cover him

swapping out kane was baffling but the dude who came in was flying forgot his name

maybe he was sending a message? his team looked lost
Ollie Watkins, been one of the better strikers in the Premier League the last 2-3 seasons

Back
Top Bottom