OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Out now!
1718959744927.png

1718959797874.png
where ?

looks like they fixed the placement of the ronaldo nameset. earlier pictures had the name halfway down the back. its already gone on nike but was able to find it from another site and for a little cheaper with reward points.
Mind sharing, I still haven't been able to locate the Ronaldo one.

Damn they have my size out of stock. What an L for me. I can't find the Ronaldo one anywhere in a size Large. Damn...I'm so sad...

NDC HK had some... only 2XL left.

FSR on the warmup.

If anyone lives by any Nikys Sports in southern CA they have them in-store only. If someone could grab me a large R9 it would be greatly appreciated.

Poland shouldn't even be allowed to qualify for tournaments anymore they show up and do some cardio for 3 matches every time.
Let Lewa do a one-time switch to get a trophy and then retire. Poland always bends over in any tournament to any opponent.

I guess I'll take a chance too. Pretty sure they are legit. Let me know where you found yours if possible luisfigo luisfigo

exactly where i got it from. legit for years. great company. ordered a ronaldo portugal jersey a few years ago and the fit was way off even though it was my size. they let me exchange it for a different size even though it states that customized jerseys are final sale. so theyre usually my go to.

Come on you know Rice looks better in a system where the manager knows what they're doing. He looked great at West Ham and he looks great at Arsenal.

No he's not the best midfielder from England but he, and the whole English squad, is being set up to fail when Southgate tells them to run out there and just have fun before telling the media Kalvin Phillips is a better player than Trent, in any capacity. That kind of manager makes anybody look like ****.
you’re being very generous
just watch him and watch other good sm’s in the world. hes off the pace by a lot. stones > rice

Frimpong starts :pimp:

Masked Mbappe on the bench to start but they've got their first choice midfield again

Could be fireworks again with Hernandez and Dumfries facing each other again :nerd:

It's funny, cause West Ham almost got relegated in their last season with Rice and then was better without him this year. He came to Arsenal, and while he was fine, it's not like he really definitively was a huge upgrade over Partey the season before. He didn't really help get them over the edge or anything.

I think he should be starting without a doubt on this team, but people try to make him out to be one of the best players in the world and I just don't see that when he's out there.

The Pandemic England team seemed to have more continuity than this one which is weird. The players should be better on paper but somehow aren't playing like it. Is that all Soutgate or are the players to blame? Not sure but I just hope the Brothas play well enough not to get slurred.

Back
Top Bottom