OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Georgia with a bad miss on the final kick of the match, they had a 3 v 1 and everybody expected a last second winner only for dude to hit it into the stands :sick:

That Georgian keeper is gonna earn himself a move though the Euros, MOTM performance

Wait…

Was this online racial abuse or was it racial abuse directed at the Canadian players from the Argentina fans in the stands?

In Atlanta of all places

xRpz_J.gif

I seriously can’t do this broadcast.

Where the hell is the EURO in Spanish? Telemundo or Univision/TUDN - it’s not here.

Their fans arent happy about Guler being dropped by Montella

Either way, might be a Turkey home match in the stands :lol:

Tbf, Portuguese fans are rolling deep too

See like this is all fun and good banter bro…. :lol:

1719071673252.png

And I’m sorry but no. Pastel de nata > Baklava anyday. Iykyk

Agreed (especially the Japanese variants), but can Super Bock really be better than any beer? Efes must be beyond awful if this is true :lol:

Last edited:
My memory is failing me-do Turkish fans have beef with Portugal for some reason (other than losing most of the time?) I can’t think of any reason, but you’d think there’s a huge rivalry based on how the crowd sounds :lol:

My memory is failing me-do Turkish fans have beef with Portugal for some reason (other than losing most of the time?) I can’t think of any reason, but you’d think there’s a huge rivalry based on how the crowd sounds :lol:

Na there’s no beef. Ottomans never came close to Portugal.

Just fun banter.

Back
Top Bottom