OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
US fans begging Bielsa to take it easy on them tomorrow…probably even more embarrassing. This type of loser mentality is the worst.

Let’s say Bielsa listens to your prayers and basically lets you win. Then what? Make it out of the group just to get thrashed in the next round anyway?

The whole point of being in Copa America is to get used to playing against good teams and win something in the future.
screaming “Dos a cero!!” at Mexico does NOT count as a relevant achievement…
At least the US Women’s Team exists. Maybe they could give the men’s team some tips.

At least the US Women’s Team exists. Maybe they could give the men’s team some tips.
i don’t think they could sadly. women’s team is trash now and the world caught up with real footballing skills and tactics

there’s some women’s club teams that could really teach them something though

US fans begging Bielsa to take it easy on them tomorrow…probably even more embarrassing. This type of loser mentality is the worst.

Let’s say Bielsa listens to your prayers and basically lets you win. Then what? Make it out of the group just to get thrashed in the next round anyway?

The whole point of being in Copa America is to get used to playing against good teams and win something in the future.

I'll never root against the USMNT, but if they lose tonight, I ain't gonna be sad about it either.

The US women are done now too.

You see these broads over in Europe?

They’re not over there playing hoof ball.
While the USWNT were in court with the USSF over issues like equal pay and harassment, the rest of the world caught up and invested in their women's football.

My Brazil 98 reissues came in. Even though I saw pics that confirmed they fixed the name set I was sweating opening it up thinking I’d get a version with Ronaldo half way down the back. They did a pretty solid job on the reissue and hope they keep doing them. Only major difference between my og 98 (bottom left) and my 98 reissue from a while back (bottom right) is the material they used for the collar and sleeve. The reissue feels kinda cheap and stiff. Just gotta decide what I’m wearing to the game tomorrow at Levi’s.

IMG_0536.jpeg

Nah, we want Berhalter out, so Uruguay running up the score helps our cause :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom