OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
France grinding it out with uninspired play and a lucky goal... for some reason I feel like DD is going to stumble his way into another title behind the immense talent on the field he's trying so hard to stop from winning.

Big Rom is repping Congo too, can we get a goal too? :lol:
1719856534685.png

Welp, both France and us were awful
I guess now we’re saved from more awful football.

I think Tedesco is probably getting the axe immediately. He’s getting roasted already and he has done especially horrible in his press conferences. Dude sounded like a PR person, to the point of it genuinely being weird.

Not the best tourney from Big Rom, though he was instrumental vs Romania.
Openda hasn’t had the time to show much but he’s making a good case for the future.

Portugal pulled off something similar in France '16 but I'm pretty sure they scored a few more goals in open play
My original thought was "where have we seen this ******** before?" in reference to Portugal but yeah, I'm pretty sure they at least scored one open play goal in their first 4 games :lol:

vtotheinay vtotheinay shaping up to be an exciting window for you guys...

Was also wondering about your thoughts on a potential Lisandro - De Ligt CB partnership? Think they complement each other okay?

De Ligt seems to be injury prone. I don't know how I would feel about someone that is no longer first choice for Bayern. I'm worried he gets brought in on high wages and doesn't play like a bunch of past transfers. I think I would prefer Branthwaite if he can be brought in for a decent price. Just don't want to overpay. Also hearing that Jimmy is trying to find a way to push through the transfer for Todibo.

Guess I’ll be rooting for France after this, even though they’ve been terrible. It’d be nice to see my guy Kante being carried around with a big smile again.

Germany would be next in line, I like what Nagelsmann is cooking

It's crazy how dudes who have been good at club have been trash for their countries and dudes who have been trash for their club are doing good for their countries at the Euros

Back
Top Bottom