OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I wonder what Neymar's gonna do.

Can't see him wanting to stick around much longer especially after Messi leaves.

Winning the CL this season would offer them both a nice exit ramp from there next summer
Yeah, it's champions league or bust for everyone involved. Neymar will either return to Spain or go play in Italy.

this is stupid. they dont even share a border with either iberian country. i dont mind joint bids but at least be connected. i would rather have portugal and spain pull in france than ukraine.

This is like when Copa Broka tried have Argentina and Colombia as their hosts nations last year. When they’re the furthest countries apart in South America :lol:

Obviously Portugal and Spain are doing this for “points” so they get the bid because they lost the 2022 one.

Yea its purely political :lol:

Doesn't make any sense logistically or culturally

Hope the WC returns to Asia or Africa before they go back to Europe though

Excellent display of virtue signaling but they’re depriving the people of their national team
7CC2253C-8583-4FDB-B14D-9F4CD7F8018A.jpeg

Yep. Like I said on the last page, burn it down. And hold the scumbags accountable for the incomprehensible number of crimes they committed.

Yup. Burn it all down.

And then put Speed as head of Football in America.

Bayern up 4-0 before halftime. 🥱

The game to watch is definitely Marseille vs Sporting. 2-1 after just 18 mins.

Where are all the Marseille fans DripNick DripNick ?

No way the fans got booted for racism.

They probably got booted for being crazy tho. They’re a rowdy bunch. :lol:

We all know it will be top memes if Mbappe wins the UCL by himself with a normal French coach. Do away with their superstar thot phase

Yup. Burn it all down.

And then put Speed as head of Football in America.
Cindy Parlow Cone is head of USSF now, and I have faith in her to do the right thing here. She was specifically named as a victim in the report. Not a physical assault like others in the report suffered, but being verbally sexually harassed by your club CEO when you're the head coach is one of the most demeaning things you could face when growing fast in your sport.

All else fails, put Speed in charge so we at least let somebody who's a good person run the show.

Back
Top Bottom