OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Arsenal fans. Who is Arsenal’s LB again?

Because Nuno Tavares is on Loan at Marseille ballin out finding his stride.

So he could very well come back and make Arsenal better next year.

Excellent display of virtue signaling but they’re depriving the people of their national team
7CC2253C-8583-4FDB-B14D-9F4CD7F8018A.jpeg
While Macaroni and Co watch matches from their office.

Paris the most beautiful city in the world.
Marseille and it's surrounding area, the most beautiful in France

Arsenal fans. Who is Arsenal’s LB again?

Because Nuno Tavares is on Loan at Marseille ballin out finding his stride.

So he could very well come back and make Arsenal better next year.
Zinchenko and Tierney. Nuno had about as up and down year you could have, but yeah something about Marseille and Arsenal players balling out :lol:

Portugal need a World Cup, we never had one. We’re too small. We can only get a WC thru a joint bid. 😞

So how about this…

Portugal/Morocco/Algeria WC

If FIFA lets a country the size of Qatar host, there should be no way Portugal shouldn’t get to host too. Not to mention there’s far more things to do, sights to see, and just an overall more liberal and fun environment.

We know why it won’t happen though.

If FIFA lets a country the size of Qatar host, there should be no way Portugal shouldn’t get to host too. Not to mention there’s far more things to do, sights to see, and just an overall more liberal and fun environment.

We know why it won’t happen though.

Portugal can’t bribe FIFA like Qatar tho. :lol:

We don’t have that kind of oil money (yet).

Oh yea that’s right. Hmmm

You think Tavares is done at Arsenal? 🤔
Nope, he's probably going to be converted into a winger, or LWB if Teta moves into a 3atb lineup (since Zinchenko and Tierney can play that role too). A Nuno resurgence might help Zinny move to midfield too where he's comfortable.

Portugal can’t bribe FIFA like Qatar tho.

We don’t have that kind of oil money (yet).
Exactly, that’s what I implied by my last sentence.

Having a WC in Qatar just seems like the least fun WC of all time. I’m not even talking about alcohol, it’s just that…imagine you want something to do/see before and after the games. You’ll literally be out of things to do within one day even if you’re staying in Doha

Meanwhile in Portugal you could be having the time of your life, going to games and thousands of street parties during Festas, traveling to the different scenic cities, villages, and islands…

Having a WC in Qatar just seems like the least fun WC of all time. I’m not even talking about alcohol, it’s just that…imagine you want something to do/see before and after the games. You’ll literally be out of things to do within one day even if you’re staying in Doha

Brazil and Germany seemed like the most fun recent World Cups

It’s insane how rich they are.

They’re building numerous hundred million dollar stadiums to host 1-2 games. And that’s it. It’s over.

These stadiums will never be used again and they’re are all within a 100 mile radius from each other.

This whole thing is crazy man :lol:

Portugal need a World Cup, we never had one. We’re too small. We can only get a WC thru a joint bid. 😞

So how about this…

Sign me up expeditiously 🔥🔥🔥
Picture me mean mugging y'all like some Churrasco, then dipping to Morocco for some recruiting *Wizard voice*

So how about this…

You guys have a shot with that joint Iberian bid with Spain...and Ukraine :lol:

Like Coupé It Coupé It said we don’t want it to be a joint event with Spain. We don’t want visitors from all over the world experiencing cold @&$ Spanish “hospitality” and thinking Portuguese are the same :lol:

Exactly. I don’t want to be associated with these weirdos.

Only Spanish people I’d be cool with are Basques, Galicians, and some Catalans (they’re hit or miss).

The rest? No Thanks. I’m good.

Back
Top Bottom