• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Side note: I attended a funeral of an acquaintance and he has an Inter jersey hanging in his casket for the viewing. :smokin
Would y'all do this?

98FD7976-03E0-4FE3-B568-4FA61139B92C.jpeg

I respect the passion. Most I’d do are red and blue flowers for San Lorenzo, but wouldn’t have the jersey hanging.

That was fast. The smoke is already out there….(even tho the agent says it’s “fake news”)

Who wants Kessie?

Barça will pay most of the wages :lol:

263DFA7E-87D2-489C-992D-FCD82B6F4B52.jpeg

Girona plays good ball.
Winter World Cup is gonna throw a wrench in the la liga campaign for better or worse

Side note: I attended a funeral of an acquaintance and he has an Inter jersey hanging in his casket for the viewing. :smokin
Would y'all do this?

98FD7976-03E0-4FE3-B568-4FA61139B92C.jpeg

Condolences to your ppls. At least he got to see them win the league not long ago.

one time, I joked around to my friends to bury me in Knicks gear so they can let me down one more time :lol:

A lot of people saying it shouldn’t have been a handball on Asensio either, hit his chest first then off his arm that was blocking his face.

Got sketchy feelings from the ref in the first half even before this **** show, he was getting a lot of whistles from the Bernabeu in the first half too for dodgy officiating.

A lot of people saying it shouldn’t have been a handball on Asensio either, hit his chest first then off his arm that was blocking his face.

Got sketchy feelings from the ref in the first half even before this **** show, he was getting a lot of whistles from the Bernabeu in the first half too for dodgy officiating.

Kroos has a Lion King tattoo :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom