• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I just saw this ad for one of our premium sports channels…

“100% CASHBACK WITH CODE ROAD2QATAR IF BELGIUM’S GOLDEN GENERATION WINS THE WORLD CUP”

I’m not sure what’s the rush to declare the best in the world in October is. All we really have to go off is last season in large part because 3 contenders are on the same team playing against championship level opposition every other week and other teams where we can’t name players on between. Benz the reigning BdO has been injured.

Best season so far (which is diff from best in the world) I think KdB, Haaland, Ney, Messi, even Europadowski are valid. I just personally can’t declare Messi who’s only beat up on farmers the best in the world. Let Messi do what he’s doing against maccabi whoever in the World Cup and CL and if he separates himself from the pack like Benz did in the CL ko’s last season then sure he’s the best.

I’m not sure what’s the rush to declare the best in the world in October is. All we really have to go off is last season in large part because 3 contenders are on the same team playing against championship level opposition every other week and other teams where we can’t name players on between. Benz the reigning BdO has been injured.

Best season so far (which is diff from best in the world) I think KdB, Haaland, Ney, Messi, even Europadowski are valid. I just personally can’t declare Messi who’s only beat up on farmers the best in the world. Let Messi do what he’s doing against maccabi whoever in the World Cup and CL and if he separates himself from the pack like Benz did in the CL ko’s last season then sure he’s the best.

This is a solid point.

But please add Mbappe to your list.

You must get over this. :lol:

Seems a bit unfair to Haaland that he could never be the best to a lot of people because he’s not a jack of all trades, no matter how absurd his finishing gets. Defenders face a similar bias.

Seems a bit unfair to Haaland that he could never be the best to a lot of people because he’s not a jack of all trades, no matter how absurd his finishing gets. Defenders face a similar bias.

You won’t get that from me.

He’s the best player in the world right now.

It’s a shame his national team sucks and he won’t be at the World Cup.

Respect to Girona. Starter Rodrygo still hasn’t proven he’s as good as super sub Rodrygo. Stupid handball by Assensio. Hope we never don Captain America warm ups again :lol:

Girona plays good ball.
Winter World Cup is gonna throw a wrench in the la liga campaign for better or worse

Side note: I attended a funeral of an acquaintance and he has an Inter jersey hanging in his casket for the viewing. :smokin
Would y'all do this?

98FD7976-03E0-4FE3-B568-4FA61139B92C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom