• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Who cares. Goals equals wins. That’s all that matter. (Best overall, please. You sound like Fluid). This isn’t a dribble competition it’s football.

And on top of that I’m not giving Messi any type of crown after he didn’t show up in the Champions League Knockout round 6 months ago and was looking around like a scared little punk against Real Madrid.

These games against Clearmont Foot mean absolutely nothing to me as a PSG fan. They need to win the Champions League and Messi needs to show up when it matters most.

Best player in the world is Haaland. Then Mbappe. End of.

Fluid was saying he’s not an impressive goal scorer because he doesn’t score from outside the box. That’s not my argument at all. I think he’s the best pure striker in the world. That said, his game is limited to being a finisher. Which is perfectly fine for the system he’s in with KDB and other brilliant midfielders feeding him the ball.

Messi is expected to do a lot more. Your post says it all. You’re expecting him to carry you to win the Champions League, which he very well could do with the form he’s in at the moment.

This might be dumb but Arsenal 3-0 up. I say sub Saliba off. One yellow away from a suspension and he is needed for Chelsea. I wouldn’t risk it. Same for Jesus but he needs a goal for his confidence

This might be dumb but Arsenal 3-0 up. I say sub Saliba off. One yellow away from a suspension and he is needed for Chelsea. I wouldn’t risk it. Same for Jesus but he needs a goal for his confidence
Now that we're 4 up, yeah let's get Holding into the mix.

Fluid was saying he’s not an impressive goal scorer because he doesn’t score from outside the box. That’s not my argument at all. I think he’s the best pure striker in the world. That said, his game is limited to being a finisher. Which is perfectly fine for the system he’s in with KDB and other brilliant midfielders feeding him the ball.

Messi is expected to do a lot more. Your post says it all. You’re expecting him to carry you to win the Champions League, which he very well could do with the form he’s in at the moment.

I’m not asking Messi to carry anything, what are you talking about.

PSG should have gone thru last year but they didn’t. But if Messi had played just a little tiny bit better PSG EASILY go thru.

Mbappe carried that whole team and still almost won. Messi and Neymar? Ghosts.

All I’m asking for Trey is for Messi to be a quarter of what he is right now in February-May. That’s all I’m asking for.

I’m not asking Messi to carry anything, what are you talking about.

PSG should have gone thru last year but they didn’t. But if Messi had played just a little tiny bit better PSG EASILY go thru.

Mbappe carried that whole team and still almost won. Messi and Neymar? Ghosts.

You’re living in the past, we’re talking about right now. Messi acknowledged he had a bad first year with PSG. His redemption tour has been impressive so far.

Holy **** Cedric is alive. Getting the Portuguese contingent some run between him and Fabio :pimp:

You’re living in the past, we’re talking about right now. Messi acknowledged he had a bad first year with PSG. His redemption tour has been impressive so far.

Bruh PSG aren’t playing anyone important. This is what sucks about playing in a Farmers League. :lol:

Of course I’m going to reference a CL game from April as opposed to an Israeli team in September. Like I said these games don’t matter right now.

Sorry.

What Haaland has done has literally NEVER been done before. And he’s doing it in the toughest league on the planet along with the CL.

He’s the BEST player in the world.

(And I’m an Mbappe fan telling you guys this).

End of discussion bro.

Got the game on in an empty patient room, loud enough so that I can hear it and go in and out when I get a chance. Shame about Saka but Nelson is having a game

Liverpool definitely in a spooky situation, last couple of seasons these were the types of matches we were drawing which was ridiculous in itself and ultimately costly but now we're dropping all 3 points.

already got players turning down offers what's it going to look like with possibly no CL to offer.

Back
Top Bottom