OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
timely topic, a lot of commentators across all sports tend to take away more then they add imo.

truly is an art..

I dunno, AI/AR commentating sounds like a horrible idea :lol::sick:

It's not about simply blandly describing exactly what we're watching, you already have play by play folks for that.

Good commentators add a lot of color/flavor to the pictures we're watching and without someone dropping references/jokes really wouldn't be the same imo. The passion also makes it all the more enjoyable to watch.

Someone like Peter Drury on the mic when someone does something amazing or scores a worldie > watching on mute or with AI commentary.

Don't get me started on other language commentary too :pimp:, they add so much to the broadcast

I dunno, AI/AR commentating sounds like a horrible idea :lol::sick:

It's not about simply blandly describing exactly what we're watching, you already have play by play folks for that.

Good commentators add a lot of color/flavor to the pictures we're watching and without someone dropping references/jokes really wouldn't be the same imo. The passion also makes it all the more enjoyable to watch.

Someone like Peter Drury on the mic when someone does something amazing or scores a worldie > watching on mute or with AI commentary.

Don't get me started on other language commentary too :pimp:, they add so much to the broadcast
Footy still has some good commentary... but football? Especially college football? Its a god damb hellscape these days. Id much rather listen to any computer than a PAC12 crew or Gary Danielson.

On topic - Shaktar looking to be on their way out :nerd: Might be motivated to make a sale or two in January... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Footy still has some good commentary... but football? Especially college football? Its a god damb hellscape these days. Id much rather listen to any computer than a PAC12 crew or Gary Danielson.
The manning caste is a vibe.

It would be massive for the club, our city, and the league. That said, I think it’s far too soon. He’s still among the best of the world and belongs in Europe.
Yea definitely think he still has a good 3-4 years of footy left in him in Europe's top leagues.

After that though I think he could have that impact everyone hoped Becks to LA would've had on footy in America.

Having one of the GOATs playing in the league when they're not fully washed would be a massive draw and bring unprecedented attention and interest to the sport. Either Ron or Messi in MLS would be box office

Back
Top Bottom