OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
you’re both right

Atlanta knew they was getting the match months ago and they didn't even bother install the grass turf for ATL United :lol:. Sh*ts embarrassing. FIFA should take the venue away from Atlanta and give it to another city.

exactly where i got it from. legit for years. great company. ordered a ronaldo portugal jersey a few years ago and the fit was way off even though it was my size. they let me exchange it for a different size even though it states that customized jerseys are final sale. so theyre usually my go to.

Damn, legit had an MRI this morning that made me miss out. SoccerPro was completely out even just 26 minutes after the link was posted in here. Going to have to hope somewhere restocks or catch a release on Pro Direct or Unisport when they finally put it on their sites.

fluid hips fluid hips

Le Chevalier Noir 🔥

1000011590.jpg

LeBron would approve :pimp:

Frimpong already giving them trouble down that flank, Hernandez got cooked

What a save from Maignon

Damn, legit had an MRI this morning that made me miss out. SoccerPro was completely out even just 26 minutes after the link was posted in here. Going to have to hope somewhere restocks or catch a release on Pro Direct or Unisport when they finally put it on their sites.

dont even know how this got so much hype. did a famous rapper wear it recently? people are selling these on ebay for almost double the price before even getting them in hand with pictures of their email confirmation

Back
Top Bottom