OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Shocked I tell you :lol:. I thought the USSF was gonna lay down and let Garber/MLS do what they please like every other time. USSF needs to go ahead MLS of D1 sanction for pulling out of the Open Cup.

...and here comes the backpedal. This response is crazy since they made up the Leagues Cup and then whine about congestion :lol:

Current fut team
IMG_1837.jpeg

Some of this is ironic considering FIFA and UEFA have cozied up to those same Americans and Arabs and the latter are trying to convince them to have Saudi clubs playing CL clubs in the future :lol:

Was a lot wrong with the original closed ESL proposal but the new set up isn't worse than the new UCL plan while keeping the revenue for clubs themselves instead of UEFA. The format also kills that noise and fear mongering above about harming domestic leagues, it won't, the only comp that would getting hurt is the UCL.

Also would be the first real effort to address overextending of players when UEFA and FIFA have shown they couldn't care less about player safety and will add as many matches to the fixture calender as possible to cash in as much as they can.

Congrats they won the case.

Congrats on Flo for his presentation instead of showing up on Chiringuito with no plan last time :lol:

But Rummenigue is right just like I was.

How will you have a Super league when no one will join besides Madrid or Barça? You can’t do it without the Germans And the English

Come on man. :lol:

Congrats they won the case.

Congrats on Flo for his presentation instead of showing up on Chiringuito with no plan last time :lol:

But Rummenigue is right just like I was.

How will you have a Super league when no one will join besides Madrid or Barça? You can’t do it without the Germans And the English

Come on man. :lol:
Apparently the English clubs contractually agreed so I'm sure Flo and the crew will use that against them.

Back
Top Bottom