• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Speaking of over-35, there's more football lined up for HK next week!

Messi-shmessi... these guys are expected to come!
1707247249321.png

As long as the stadiums are accessible by transit, not a big deal about how boring the location is. Many stadiums throughout Europe and Asia are far from city centers and have nothing to do nearby.

I would say that’s one of the biggest drawbacks about having the World Cup in a number of the major US cities though. I can’t speak for all stadiums, but for a number of the host cities, I know for a fact there is nothing/nothing efficient that gets you close to the stadiums.

For example, there’s a light rail that drops people off right in front of Levi’s Stadium, but that light rail is only useful if you live in very specific parts of the South Bay. For the rest of the Bay Area, you might have to transfer 2-3 different transit systems before you even get to the light rail!

I’m used to heavy traffic after living in California most of my life, but traffic on match days is on a whole different level and really puts a dent on the overall experience, even if you’re just in an Uber. IMO of course

And that’s why NY/NJ had to be chosen. The public transport is already there. These foreigners aren’t driving to the game, hell no.

That’s not how they do things over there. They are not like us. They don’t buy a pickup truck to drive 12 miles to work :lol:

Kid is going to be way too tall for this game.

13 he’s already like 5’8

He’s going to have to be a defender :lol:

1707258198076.png

Love seeing all these former greats taking up coaching man :pimp:

I know the hit rate for the one's who end up actually being successful is much less than half but it's still cool to see.

Back
Top Bottom