OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
this the air bnb these poor world cup fans are gonna have to stay in
IMG_0070.jpeg

Thats 4 failed managers under Todd... deff see where the problem is.

Only just tuned into the AFC SF... but that was a shocking penalty decision against Qatar by the ref.
Guy had his arms/hands next to his face when the ball struck him. He was just protecting his face. Had his hands not been there, the ball would have hit his face and probably would have been deflected in a similar fashion.

There's still a chance that both hosts for the Asian Cup and AFCON qualify for the Finals today.

Ivory Coast play DRC later this afternoon :nerd:

People really let Fox News convince them the Bay Area is Gotham City.

Coupé It Coupé It in that Rashford PSG jersey going to hit like crack.
You should hear the **** people say about Portland. Anytime I call a client, it's "hows Portland doing? Anymore buildings get burned down?" or a variation of how the homeless must make it too dangerous to be downtown. Like ffs, Keith, you live in Cedar Rapids Iowa and have the demographic diversity of a loaf of wonderbread. Don't ask about a "big scary" city you've never seen outside of a Fox News broadcast.

I cannot WAIT to see the Fox News stories about the west coast when the World Cup starts.

All I know is that the Mexican matches in California are going to be wild. There will be international outrage over their favorite homophobic chant :lol:

Back
Top Bottom