• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
rolaholic rolaholic
Please lord let this Road To The Final gamble succeed 🙏
IMG_5933.jpeg

rolaholic rolaholic
Please lord let this Road To The Final gamble succeed 🙏
IMG_5933.jpeg
His WC Card upgrade to get out of the group stages still haunt me. Literally killed my coins that year and I didnt even touch FIFA after that :rofl:

What a great way to start off my day, can only catch the 1st half of this City match so we'll save the sweating the 2nd leg for another round.

Wtf is Madrid doing?
Leipzig is getting chance after chance. Only resulting in squandering all said chances, but still.
The Red Bull boys came to play and they absolutely deserve a goal.

Wtf is Madrid doing?
Leipzig is getting chance after chance. Only resulting in squandering all said chances, but still.
The Red Bull boys came to play and they absolutely deserve a goal.
Doesn't matter, Madrid will run it up this half. Let Leipzig tire themselves out and let Vini stunt on em.

That said I threw $5 on the off chance Leipzig take this to extra time...

His WC Card upgrade to get out of the group stages still haunt me. Literally killed my coins that year and I didnt even touch FIFA after that :rofl:

What a great way to start off my day, can only catch the 1st half of this City match so we'll save the sweating the 2nd leg for another round.
I've been messing around with the "Power Shot+" playstyle on this current Fifa :lol:
That trait combined with base 95+ or even 99 shot power results in the most ridiculously undeserved goals I've seen in any Fifa.
In my general setup, my entire front 3 all have Power Shot+, and my advancing right CM has it as well.

99 base shot power and Power Shot+ is WILD on this card
f941468d169648b411f29cf0b87c18db.png

Doesn't matter, Madrid will run it up this half. Let Leipzig tire themselves out and let Vini stunt on em.

That said I threw $5 on the off chance Leipzig take this to extra time...
I might tail you on this, their match against Valencia ruined a big payout the other week for me so I've been avoiding any action ever since.

I've been messing around with the "Power Shot+" playstyle on this current Fifa :lol:
That trait combined with base 95+ or even 99 shot power results in the most ridiculously undeserved goals I've seen in any Fifa.
In my general setup, my entire front 3 all have Power Shot+, and my advancing right CM has it as well.

99 base shot power and Power Shot+ is WILD on this card
f941468d169648b411f29cf0b87c18db.png
Hope you have better luck than me. I agree, that power shot is OP, I play a lot more casually now so my group of friends and I gave up on the grind. We'll be drunk and just start letting them rip from 30+ yards out sometimes just to see the craziness that ensues :lol:

Back
Top Bottom