OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
20240305_180519.jpg
20240305_180524.jpg

I don’t bet like that in the first place but betting on my favorite team is something I’ll never do.

But I guess the value here is Porto at +500 to tie.

I could see a tie. No way we win there. Tie is all we need to go thru.

I think Kane’s stats also just further underscore how fantastic Xabi Olonso is doing at Leverkusen. That whole squad is a well oiled machine. There are outliers like Wirtz (creative elite talent) of course, but goals and assists seem very evenly distributed. The whole team is firing on on all cylinders

Congrats bro. I threw 20 on the bet I listed earlier and won 130. Threw 10 on another bet involving Dembele getting 1 shot in goal and lost that one. We all winners today :pimp:

I'm gonna try my luck on today's matches. Just don't know which yet.

Buddy gets on the worst Barca team in the last 24 years and gets called up by Spain.

Brahim is arguably one of the best players in the Spain but he has to go play for Morocco, make it make sense?

Buddy gets on the worst Barca team in the last 24 years and gets called up by Spain.

Brahim is arguably one of the best players in the Spain but he has to go play for Morocco, make it make sense?

My not so hot take is that Brahim has been better than Rodrygo the last month. Love the intensity he plays with.

Back
Top Bottom