OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Buddy gets on the worst Barca team in the last 24 years and gets called up by Spain.

Brahim is arguably one of the best players in the Spain but he has to go play for Morocco, make it make sense?
this would make some sense if they played the same position.

but they don’t so this take is dumb at best

Doesn't matter, Madrid will run it up this half. Let Leipzig tire themselves out and let Vini stunt on em.

That said I threw $5 on the off chance Leipzig take this to extra time...
Welp. From my phone to Vini's ears. Should have stuck to my guns.

Great run by Bellingham, perfectly sucked the defenders in to create space for Vini.

Madrid have been underwhelming again, feel like they play to whatever their competition is too much. Doubt that will happen with Mbappe next year.

Hmm
this would make some sense if they played the same position.

but they don’t so this take is dumb at best

Insert Lamine Pañal instead of Whobarsi.

Statement still relevant.

Go debate your auntie.

xavi simmons is class. can’t see psg not bringing him back especially if lucho is at the helm

Insert Lamine Pañal instead of Whobarsi.

Statement still relevant.

Go debate your auntie.

still isn’t the right word

that’s a totally different argument and still dumb lol
lamine is better you gotta be joking

I might tail you on this, their match against Valencia ruined a big payout the other week for me so I've been avoiding any action ever since.

Hope you have better luck than me. I agree, that power shot is OP, I play a lot more casually now so my group of friends and I gave up on the grind. We'll be drunk and just start letting them rip from 30+ yards out sometimes just to see the craziness that ensues :lol:
rolaholic rolaholic jape jape
I figured out something extremely busted with Power Shot+ and corners. It's been causing ragequits left and right.
Look at this **** man. There's no shot that this is intended :lol:

Idk if I'm the first to find this, I assume there's no chance of that. I've been abusing it left and right and dudes are just quitting, putting down the controller, ... :rofl:
This technique has been working so well that I decided to upload it so you can see the absurdity. Wasn't sure how to embed the xbox clip here so I uploaded it to my Twitter.
I've been abusing it left and right and dudes are just quitting, putting down the controller, ... :rofl:
One dude tried to do it himself, scored in the same way from damn near the halfway line and then he immediately quit :lol:

Last edited:
Can't say that was necessarily a fairly-reffed game but Leipzig really blew the several chances they had. Can only blame themselves for the loss.

still isn’t the right word

that’s a totally different argument and still dumb lol
lamine is better you gotta be joking

Ok, send me a list of your favorite drugs.

Ain’t ever heard someone be this off their rocker.

rolaholic rolaholic jape jape
I figured out something extremely busted with Power Shot+ and corners. It's been causing ragequits left and right.
Look at this **** man. There's no shot that this is intended :lol:

Idk if I'm the first to find this, I assume there's no chance of that. I've been abusing it left and right and dudes are just quitting, putting down the controller, ... :rofl:
This technique has been working so well that I decided to upload it so you can see the absurdity. Wasn't sure how to embed the xbox clip here so I uploaded it to my Twitter.
I've been abusing it left and right and dudes are just quitting, putting down the controller, ... :rofl:
One dude tried to do it himself, scored in the same way from damn near the halfway line and then he immediately quit :lol:

Yeah, I've been doing this for a bit. People have been catching on. Most people in the division 3 ain't falling for it.

Yeah, I've been doing this for a bit. People have been catching on. Most people in the division 3 ain't falling for it.
Aim the ball further away. I'm talking halfway line. You saw the power of that shot rocket towards the goal. I haven't tried the regular trait but I think regular Power Shot playstyle might work too.

That's Candreva with his 99 base shot power, but when people start countering you, I've noticed it still works if you move the ball even further back.
Dead Ball+ like I use in the video with Zico is very handy for this as you get an exact idea of where you're aiming. Anyone with Powershot+ can receive the ball from the corner to the damn near the halfway line and blast it insane accuracy and power. That's what the guy who did it against me did. He was also crossing from the corner to Candreva at the halfway line, resulting in a lightspeed goal and him quitting the game in disgust.
With Candreva's 99 shot power, this corner power shot seems to add pace to the ball that shouldn't be possible. At 99 shot base shot power, the pace on the ball in replays tends to be within 130 to 139km/h at most. Yet with this technique, the pace on the ball far exceeds that 139km/h. If the player receives the ball mid-air, the volleys are always perfectly executed too, it makes no sense.

Aim the ball further away. I'm talking halfway line. You saw the power of that shot rocket towards the goal. I haven't tried but I think regular Power Shot playstyle might work too.

That's Candreva with his 99 base shot power, but when people start countering you, I've noticed it still works if you move the ball even further back.
Dead Ball+ like I use in the video with Zico is very handy for this as you get an exact idea of where you're aiming. Anyone with Powershot+ can receive the ball from the corner to the damn near the halfway line and blast it insane accuracy and power.
With Candreva's 99 shot power, this corner power shot seems to add pace to the ball that shouldn't be possible. At 99 shot base shot power, the pace on the ball in replays tends to be within 130 to 139km/h at most. Yet with this technique, the pace on the ball far exceeds that 139km/h
Thanks I will practice it.

Carlo better never go Talibancelotti again by starting 5 midfielders. Especially at home. The way you set up your team is part of the psyche. This man has won 2 CLs with Real and should understand that playing scared is not at all the RM way.

Huh. Hayes choosing an INTERESTING line up against a strong Canada side...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom