OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wasting time and getting a yellow in the 65th minute? Yeah Dortmund is winning this.
Potter on the sidelines acting like he knows what he's doing. Stop it fam

Someone gotta snuff that little baby, Chillwell :smh:.

Only 6 minutes? After all the time they spent giving Chelsea 2 undeserved PKs? Wow UEFA really wants Chelsea in the next round.

This dude Pulisic :angry:

That looked like a penalty for Dortmund tbh.

But their lack of intensity & urgency for the occasion has been bad.

Dortmund got robbed. That was a disgrace.

UEFA letting Chelsea get thru so they can lose 12-0 on aggregate next round 🔥. Chess not checkers

FA485308-95D3-4DA3-B530-2FB682E72DDD.jpeg

Dump manager halfway thru season. Be trash in the league. win UCL

The chelsea way:pimp:

Now why would Arteta leave a secure and great position just to go to Madrid where he’ll be sacked within two year because Flo gets tired of managers?

He hasn't been banned yet for the gambling if I'm not mistaken, still he's the goods. Proper gunman

Probably still the wildest comeback ever.

The Neymar 'pen' being given was shameful but the way they were playing, they probably would've still scored somehow regardless :lol:

The aftermath was also impactful with P$G going out and signing Neymar and Mbappe months later

the racism is apparent and appalling towards vinicius from various fanbases.
but on the pitch he acts like a little **** head and continues to wind players up. i think he feeds off it.
honestly, i don't have a problem with how he plays or acts but he has to understand that it does him no favors with the refs or opposing defenders.

but he doesn't try none of that with araujo. mans got him shook :lol:

I really wonder if we had the likes of Casemiro and Ramos would things even have gotten this far in the first place. I didn’t watch the match but from what I saw someone slide tackled him with studs and didn’t get a red. Which is unfortunately a common occurrence. It does get annnoying but what’s worse is the refs aren’t protecting him and his teammates aren’t either.

Yea you guys don't really have enforcers anymore, don't think the 2 you mentioned would've allowed other squads to continuously go after him without consequence.

Only player I've really seen defend him or go after others who pick on him this season has been Militao

So apparently Hazard has no intentions of leaving Madrid this summer and will ride out the remainder of his contract on the bench, or the tapas bar at the Bernabeu.

Mariano’s heir.

IT is a beast. If not for the gambling stuff he would be talked about more. I wonder how long he will be suspended?

Back
Top Bottom