OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yea you guys don't really have enforcers anymore, don't think the 2 you mentioned would've allowed other squads to continuously go after him without consequence.

Only player I've really seen defend him or go after others who pick on him this season has been Militao
if you look at the body language of his own teammates, they are tired of it too. they know what it is.

and to add to this point. of no enforcers, rudiger is all bark no bite. mans really not about that life.

:lol:
he knows what he’s doing but madrid fans see it as he’s the victim all the time

So apparently Hazard has no intentions of leaving Madrid this summer and will ride out the remainder of his contract on the bench, or the tapas bar at the Bernabeu.

Mariano’s heir.

First Bale, then Mariano, next Hazard. Do all clubs just have that guy each season or is it just us :lol:

First Bale, then Mariano, next Hazard. Do all clubs just have that guy each season or is it just us :lol:
Phil Jones hasn't played more than 20 matches in a season in over 5 years but he's still fine collecting a cheque weekly no problem :lol:

Old regime even gave him a new contract like 3 years ago :lol: :smh:

So are we gonna see an Mbappe masterclass later or do Bayern handle business?

Hope we get to see Mane get decent minutes.

Spurs - Milan also has a lot of intrigue

7jbeoml4yima1.jpg

Evening games are the best

Fqs8cCNaQAATK3r

Mesi :emoji_fire:

Fqpo3j_XsAE6GcI

Mateo and Enzo were brilliant duo in the midfield. Looking forward to seeing N'Golo to join them in the mid

FqprOIEWIAEd4H7

:lol:

Fqplc96X0AE-_Ug

My wing-backs :pimp:

:smh:

Geez, that's so pathetic if you ask me

I understand about the confronting thing. I figured Cucurella must have pissed Bellingham off during game

For real, it's ridiculous. Pushed Cucu off while he didn't see Bellingham jogging behind his back and then walked off. Once Bellingham was held by players, he started walking toward Cucu. OKAY

Yeah I get it that Bellingham was upset with the penalty and retake thing but having "victim" mentality won't do him any good in the future. 180 mins total. Everybody knew Chelsea's situation were totally messed up. BvB could have scored more goals when they had chance but they didn't. Chelsea outperformed BvB in expected goals from both games. BvB only scored one goal because of Chelsea's bad corner setup. Well, what's done is done

FqqAe0rWIAEAlb1

WE MOVE!

I dunno, Cucurella is the last dude I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to :lol:

Getting eliminated especially in the fashion that they did would have anyone hot imo, don't really see much wrong there tbh

I dunno, Cucurella is the last dude I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to :lol:

Getting eliminated especially in the fashion that they did would have anyone hot imo, don't really see much wrong there tbh

Lol okay

Totally understandable about the losing could have anybody hot part

What Bellingham did was so childish. All good. He's only 19.

Back
Top Bottom