OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles If you guys really do go against Barcelona and this romance you’ve guys had the last few years is broken up.

Then yes. Barça are in HUGE trouble.

(I’ll wait tho.)

They don’t.

It’s just a bunch of 3rd generation Americans who are like a quarter-Italian that end up playing for the team.

Because they’re not good enough to make the US team.
:lol: I could have sworn that years ago, the US took a L from either Italy or the Dutch. But I had to take a look for myself and you're right, mad American's on the Italian national team :lol:

:lol: I could have sworn that years ago, the US took a L from either Italy or the Dutch. But I had to take a look for myself and you're right, mad American's on the Italian national team :lol:

The Dutch islands in the Caribbean actually play baseball tho. A lot of MLB baseball players come from there.

Italy and Israel are by far the funniest. It’s just a bunch of Americans with like Italian or Jewish ancestry from generations ago.

Actually Britain and Czech republic is funnier than both. Those 4 countries are funny. Might as well throw Portugal in there. I can find some.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom