OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

I'm pretty sure we'll negotiate with them this summer. the 70m clause wasn't a fixed option. as far as I know we never ruled out buying him, it was just media making stories because he didn't start for 2 matches in a row
I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern does this to let players know no one is bigger than the club.

Jordan Ayew still getting burn, at this point he has to have some sort of blackmail on Vieira :lol:

Feel bad for him tho, he has the likes of Schlupp, Clyne and the typical PL guys that get recycled into clubs over and over so he doesn't have much to work with.

At this point if I was him I'd just start Eze, Odouard, Zaha and Olise and see how they can gel for the remainder of the season. Let them boys cook and run with it.

Jordan Ayew still getting burn, at this point he has to have some sort of blackmail on Vieira :lol:

Feel bad for him tho, he has the likes of Schlupp, Clyne and the typical PL guys that get recycled into clubs over and over so he doesn't have much to work with.

At this point if I was him I'd just start Eze, Odouard, Zaha and Olise and see how they can gel for the remainder of the season. Let them boys cook and run with it.

Yup that too, it's easy yet hard to judge him given what he has. Palace haven't had a real striker since never. He continues to start Ayew who is just god awful at this point. But then yes, aside from Guehi, his back line and the likes of Schlupp and co. are just horrendous. Can't even imagine some of the players he continuously plays for Palace would play at all for many other EPL sides.

Wouldn't be the first guy on the team I'd call on to step up but I guess he must feel he's losing focus :lol:

Wouldn't be the first guy on the team I'd call on to step up but I guess he must feel he's losing focus :lol:

He ain't wrong though

I know KDB is the captain and a veteran on the team but the last few games he has looked well below his normal standards. Idk if it is focus or energy levels or what but Pep ain't wrong on this.

Legia Warsaw tifo against Widzew Łódź on 2/24

klfshhp7ejna1.jpg

Using this slow match day to shamelessly plug that ya boy matched into a medical residency program today.

I remember when med school started I semi-retired from NT (which is mostly this thread for me.) And it didn’t take long to realize that chatting footy and bantering isn’t a hindrance but a help for the often lonely grind. So thank you all for sharing news, opinions, and also taking your teams way too seriously.

Using this slow match day to shamelessly plug that ya boy matched into a medical residency program today.

I remember when med school started I semi-retired from NT (which is mostly this thread for me.) And it didn’t take long to realize that chatting footy and bantering isn’t a hindrance but a help for the often lonely grind. So thank you all for sharing news, opinions, and also taking your teams way too seriously.
It was better when you were retired, you should give it some thought again.

Back
Top Bottom