OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

He ain't wrong though

I know KDB is the captain and a veteran on the team but the last few games he has looked well below his normal standards. Idk if it is focus or energy levels or what but Pep ain't wrong on this.
I'd kindly disagree.

Kevin at his worst is still better than 70% of players.

I'm honestly not even looking forward to the match tmrw. Pep already says hes gonna play it safe in the 2nd leg. Him telling KDB to go back to basics is basically saying don't take any risks tmrw. Now I'm wondering if this is why Gundogan and Silva hasn't looked their best either.

Every year we don't capitalize the 1st leg, always leaving it for the 2nd leg. I'm honestly getting tired of it. We have Haaland this year for crying out loud.

Vieira may be the problem at this point. He keeps starting the same crap players too. Leaving players like Eze on the bench.
He’s been given Lokonga some good playing time, which I’m all about. Granted I don’t watch Palace like that but I always thought it was odd that Eze was barely getting minutes. As a manager Vieira is mid at best

£35M for Odegaard, what a steal. I wonder if Real regret that evaluation or even selling him
in hindsight, they could’ve been more patient with him. imagine if they had odegaard to take up the mantle from old man modric and kroos instead of having to resort to playing ceballos again. for a moment, valverde seem to be that guy but he’s not a creative player like that. odegaard can run your whole midfield and build around. valverde is more of the guy you use to build around odegaard.

but that’s the nature of real madrid. there isn’t a lot of space if you aren’t willing to be patient. odegaard needed the freedom to grow and madrid still ended up winning a double without him. it’s hard to have it both ways.
it happened with thiago. he deserved to play but he went to bayern with pep and barca won the sextuple.

Champions League Day baby….

I BELIEVE!!! 🐉

🔵⚪🔵⚪🔵

1678791879064.png

Using this slow match day to shamelessly plug that ya boy matched into a medical residency program today.

I remember when med school started I semi-retired from NT (which is mostly this thread for me.) And it didn’t take long to realize that chatting footy and bantering isn’t a hindrance but a help for the often lonely grind. So thank you all for sharing news, opinions, and also taking your teams way too seriously.

Congrats bro!! Proud of ya!!

Are you still in Nashville?

I'd kindly disagree.

Kevin at his worst is still better than 70% of players.

I'm honestly not even looking forward to the match tmrw. Pep already says hes gonna play it safe in the 2nd leg. Him telling KDB to go back to basics is basically saying don't take any risks tmrw. Now I'm wondering if this is why Gundogan and Silva hasn't looked their best either.

Every year we don't capitalize the 1st leg, always leaving it for the 2nd leg. I'm honestly getting tired of it. We have Haaland this year for crying out loud.

I agree that Kevin at 70% is still better then most players. But he has been playing at 70%. At his peak he is a top 2-3 midfielder in the world.
I don't know if "get back to the basics" is the answer but I think its fair to challenge him to be better.

I honestly hope whatever happens today that City make it through. Do I honestly expect them to win the CL this year....no. I think they have a good shot. But right now if you said city or the field i would take the field. But first year with Haaland they can't go out this early

Please don’t tell me that you actually believe this **** :lol:
Nah but he's had the most insane run of bad luck recently.

The hits just keep coming nonstop and now there's rumors that Juve are getting fed up and are questioning his long term future back when he's only played 35 minutes for them since coming back 💀💀

Needs to get all his money back if he really did pay for a witch doctor :lol:

Using this slow match day to shamelessly plug that ya boy matched into a medical residency program today.

I remember when med school started I semi-retired from NT (which is mostly this thread for me.) And it didn’t take long to realize that chatting footy and bantering isn’t a hindrance but a help for the often lonely grind. So thank you all for sharing news, opinions, and also taking your teams way too seriously.

This is incredible. I have close friends going through med school and I know how much of a grind it is. Congrats bro, you’ve accomplished a lot already :nthat:

Mashallah

Congrats bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom