OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

These Chelsea moves would all of a sudden make sense if they're trying to get ahead of the hammer coming down on them soon...:nerd:

That time when Pepe had more hair than Cristiano

1000005875.jpg

Excuse me what?

TF did you just say?

Ayo Aeppes you took it too far this time. RELAX
After we took back Paris and Marseille from France in the Olympics MBappé became American and France’s World Cup Wins became ours as well.

Post in thread 'The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk'
https://niketalk.com/threads/the-of...-sunscreen-and-goat-talk.695381/post-37130601

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-of...-sunscreen-and-goat-talk.695381/post-37130642

After we took back Paris and Marseille from France in the Olympics MBappé became American and France’s World Cup Wins became ours as well.

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-of...-sunscreen-and-goat-talk.695381/post-37130601

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-of...-sunscreen-and-goat-talk.695381/post-37130642

This ******* guy man.

:lol:

Would be a sad precedent set if this does happen. You can’t really blame Vini if it does though. I know it sounds crazy but even with a massive cash injection it’s difficult to make this current squad better without the player that deserves the BdO on it.

We already got robbed of BdO Benz x Mbappe a few summers ago. Would be sad if we don’t even get a single season of Vini x Mbappe.

Last OP relinquished his duties to me. I just started it three days ago. That’s why it hasn’t been talked about.

Normal League

Head to Head league

Also I just learned your team name will be corrupted if you use emojis. Learned the hard way.:rolleyes Don’t use emojis lol
OK great, we just need everyone who played last season to sign up to the new one. I did the classic one the past few years so I won't renew it since you made one already. Finally got my squad figured out for the short term. So happy the off-season is so short for footy :pimp:

Any predictions for Prem top 4 this year?

Not confident in anybody but feel like this is the year where City finally slips. I lean Arsenal but they didn’t improve their attack enough for me to feel certain in saying it’s their year.

I’ll take a stab though

1. Arsenal
2. City
3. Tottenham
4. Villa

Any predictions for Prem top 4 this year?

Not confident in anybody but feel like this is the year where City finally slips. I lean Arsenal but they didn’t improve their attack enough for me to feel certain in saying it’s their year.

I’ll take a stab though

1. Arsenal
2. City
3. Tottenham
4. Villa
Arsenal definitely still need a striker to stamp their title charge imo.

Hard to put Citeh behind them until then for me.

City
Arsenal
Villa
United :lol:

Tottenham is not top 3 material

United stops wasting money on bums like Mount and actually gets a striker, it will be in the title race
They finished top five last year and signed Solanke which is the most impactful signing in the prem so far. Plus been really impressed with Grey and Bergvall.

Little favoritism here with them cause I appreciate their style of play in an era dominated by Pep and Arteta trying to ruin football.

They finished top five last year and signed Solanke which is the most impactful signing in the prem so far. Plus been really impressed with Grey and Bergvall.

Little favoritism here with them cause I appreciate their style of play in an era dominated by Pep and Arteta trying to ruin football.
I think we have the ability the get top 4 but the competition seems stronger than last season.

Solanke should be a massive difference in our goal output but my personal biggest issue with last season was our utterly atrocious corner/setpiece defending that everyone seemed to figure out after about 2-3 months.
Our general defense was alright but we conceded a criminal amount of goals just off corners. Towards the end of the season, conceding a corner felt like conceding a penalty.

If we haven’t fixed that, Solanke’s gonna have to put in a hell of a shift to make up for the amount of goals we’re bound to concede again.

Im going with the usual City will win league prediction especially if Haaland goes back to his 22-23 form.

Haven’t seen anything official yet but apparently the Poland streets are saying Lewandoski and a few other Polish athletes got caught doping in 2022.

Back
Top Bottom