OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

GU7KgQwWUAAGFqG.jpeg

Adidas went crazy, the retro jacket will he copped 100% :pimp:

whole tracksuit is tough as ****

I just hope we didn’t miss the window of opportunity to win the title after coming so close the past 2 seasons

If they can continue to play how they did the second half of last year then I’ll start being confident

Going into another season with just signing another GK and defender is kinda crazy to me

Remember when coupe told us they surpassed La liga, this **** might be on the brink and it’s sad.

While we’re pulling Coupé It Coupé It receipts:

From 2018:

IMG_6090.jpeg

More from 2018:

So from a PLAYERS perspective (put those goggles on for a minute flyee), if you see your favorite players at odds with some bumbling old bafoon like Florentino, best believe that Mbappe will take notice. Players and agents talk man, behind closed doors everyday.

Ronaldo will have a relationship with Mbappe due to Nike, they’ll travel in the same circles for a long time.

Here’s where Ronaldo comes in, we both known the kind of person Ronaldo is. He’s a ruthless and competitive dude, sometimes even too petty. He’s absolutely the type of dude to hold a grudge, he literally left RM because of his ego, (being at battle with Flo’s ego.)

Rest assured Ronaldo and even Jorge Mendes will forever hold a grudge against Florentino forever..... Not just Ronaldo tho, Flo has a habitual tendency of treating legends/stars like ****, Barca treat theirs much better. (Raul, Casillas, etc)

That’s why I say Mbappe would rather choose Barca instead of Madrid, because all the players talk, all of them have relationships and all the players know what type of person Florentino is. Players have this fraternity bro, regardless of the clubs they play for sometimes.

Now here’s where you may be right about Mbappe going to RM, when that time (4-6 years from now) Florentino might be gone, if that happens I’ll say RM have a shot.

But in the meantime you and this dream of “Mbappe coming to RM” needs to die bruvv.

Now in 2024 and many Nike events later, bumbling buffoon Florenthanos has the best model for any big club in the game to win and be financially secure (other than I guess sitting on oil, bribing regulatory bodies, and being funded by a country to sportswash.) He’s won 2 out of the last 3 CL, added Mbappe on a free, rebuilt the Bernabeu to be more profitable, and has RM with the best pull of any club in the world.

While we’re pulling Coupé It Coupé It receipts:

From 2018:

IMG_6090.jpeg

More from 2018:

Now in 2024 and many Nike events later, bumbling buffoon Florenthanos has the best model for any big club in the game to win and be financially secure (other than I guess sitting on oil, bribing regulatory bodies, and being funded by a country to sportswash.) He’s won 2 out of the last 3 CL, added Mbappe on a free, rebuilt the Bernabeu to be more profitable, and has RM with the best pull of any club in the world.
Sheesh it all make sense now why he retired from footy thread. Cr7 retirement party in Portugal and mbappe to madrid. What a nightmare of a Summer

Back
Top Bottom