OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

doesn't seem like a great source, but hopefully it's true

It's real :wow:

Such a weird fit but I'm fascinated to see how this goes heading into the NA WC :lol:

Last time the USMNT went and hired a well established manager within European football they ran him out and tried to tar and feather him on the way out as soon as he started challenging the status quo :lol: :smh:

It doesn’t feel real finally seeing Mbappe score and celebrate in the RM kit. I also absolutely love how much of an RM fanboy he is. Dude has been liking every post on ig of his mates and RM’s :lol: I think the worries of him being a potential homewrecker could be put to bed. Dude has embraced friendship fc.

It doesn’t feel real finally seeing Mbappe score and celebrate in the RM kit. I also absolutely love how much of an RM fanboy he is. Dude has been liking every post on ig of his mates and RM’s :lol: I think the worries of him being a potential homewrecker could be put to bed. Dude has embraced friendship fc.
These athletes have a media team running their social media pages :lol:

Poch is more of a club coach to me but definitely an upgrade over that bum Berhalter

Ironic how he was in my post yesterday

1000005942.jpg

Great for USMNT

Pochettino is a big upgrade even though I cannot stand some of his flaws

So USNT hired Poch and Emma Hayes that coached Chelsea's men and women last season

America is BLUE!

Up the USA!

I won’t be surprised if Ligue 1 allows PSG and some clubs to break their transfer records next year

I won’t be surprised if Ligue 1 allows PSG and some clubs to break their transfer records next year
it wont matter. they had the 3 biggest stars on the same squad and it didn't matter. winning the CL wont matter. no one watches ligue one mcdonalds

Back
Top Bottom