OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

20240814_164015.jpg

20240814_165547.jpg

20240814_164409.jpg
20240814_164400.jpg
20240814_165334.jpg
20240814_165310.jpg

FUT **** forreal :lol:

Relax.

If Barça had gone to Ligue 1 during that Catalonia Independence timeframe and La Liga were threatening to kick them out it (like they said) maybe it could have happened.

But hell na. Ligue 1 was never surpassing La Liga.

To many of you guys became fanboys of these Spanish clubs while ya’ll were playing FIFA and trading cards like nerds.

Now you guys look in the mirror like your Spanish. They don’t love you :lol:

We'll find out for sure tomorrow if USSF really got Poch signed. I personally don't believe the fed is capable of a big signing.

right now in their current positions, vini is a better player at lw than mbappe is as a cf. mbappe trying to fit in is weird. bout to be rough when mbappe eventually takes the driver seat. gonna be a long season. flick has the toughest job he’s ever gonna have.

I saw some really good stuff from Vini and Rodrygo in possession, not a fan of them dropping really deep to get the ball, that's Jude, Fede, Tchouameni responsibility to build up. That should get better with game time as the season goes on, or somebody will come out the starting line up. In transition I don't think there's a better a team out there.

On Sunday they're probably getting a bus, so that's a different challenge.

Back
Top Bottom