OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i haven’t watched much of Arsenal this season but it was a joy seeing a team play with purpose and tempo in all their moves. Made me a little jelly after the snail’s pace RM played at this past weekend.

I threw money on bournemouth ML. After they went up 2-0 I couldn’t watch the rest. Just looked at my phone and yeah. I had to stop myself from throwing it 😂. Much love to my Arsenal fam tho

Let’s ****in go. What a finish
4 wins in a row after that winless blip
🔴 ⚪
D8A70882-B460-40BB-B21A-396EFD4B2F8F.gif

It's all good. Yall keep getting your hopes up. Enjoy your Saturday afternoon. When City win the title again, I'll stop by Costco and buy the 30pack of sponges to soak up all the tears.

Your club has been cooking the books for decades, breaking every financial fair play rule written, and on top of that you bought Haaland this summer all to be 5 points off Arsenal. You don’t get to talk ****

it’s funny to see premier league teams complaining about financial fair play

Your club has been cooking the books for decades, breaking every financial fair play rule written, and on top of that you bought Haaland this summer all to be 5 points off Arsenal. You don’t get to talk ****

You are not the boss of me.

Refs tried their hardest today but still couldn’t stop the W :pimp:

And I just saw spurs lost to a Traore goal :rofl: shambles blud

Back
Top Bottom