OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Curious how we’ve haven’t been bombarded with english media content slobbing on Haaland’s knob lately…have they realized the stat compiler hasn’t actually made City any better?

this lady commentating the bayern match on ESPN is a joke. she just said pavard got his red card in the first leg of the CL against PSG by fouling karim benzema and that we would have a better chance if neymar was healthy instead of having to deal with benzema replacing him in the attack

It's all good. Yall keep getting your hopes up. Enjoy your Saturday afternoon. When City win the title again, I'll stop by Costco and buy the 30pack of sponges to soak up all the tears.

Man City gunna run away with it - the Arsenal fans in here seem to understand that 😂😂

Us Man City guys just need to stay patient

Curious how we’ve haven’t been bombarded with english media content slobbing on Haaland’s knob lately…have they realized the stat compiler hasn’t actually made City any better?
but...but...stats tho

Besides the Alvarez signing the season before, I was the most disengaged as I ever been with the club last season. I used to post in here saying that it was just Kevin and 10 other guys running around. Sterling should of never left and Cancelo too.

Signing Haaland kind of relieved my worries until November when we started playing with no purpose again. We have no natural wingers and no pace to our game, probably why 90% of yall think we're "boring" now. Never addressed our issue at LB either and now we have a makeshift LB in Ake.

I'm just feeling lucky we're not doing as bad as you guys. I'm pretty sure yall see it the same way. Klopp and Pep could clearly see the holes but always seemed to figure out a way to patch em albeit temporarily. Yall needed a ST for years, another midfielder and a CB to pair with VVD but since yall was winning the issue never got addressed. I feel the same is happening at City.

2nd in the prem. Still in the CL. Mans has 27 goals in the prem and is “cold”. Ake playing left back. I think we’re doing just fine, really appreciate the concerns though

We can also give Arsenal some damn credit

2nd in the prem. Still in the CL. Mans has 27 goals in the prem and is “cold”. Ake playing left back. I think we’re doing just fine, really appreciate the concerns though

We can also give Arsenal some damn credit

Still don’t see a way we lose it even playing “ugly” footy

Pep Fraudiola is partly to blame for this trend of recently retired players thinking they can coach first division teams.

Son hasn't won a champions league in 12 years after spending over a billion in transfers 💀
Even Spurs has more European trophies than Man City :lol:
And we both got to a CL final in the modern day CL
I feel like Pep always seems to overthink things in the CL and try wacky new things with his tactics, player selection or formation.

this lady commentating the bayern match on ESPN is a joke. she just said pavard got his red card in the first leg of the CL against PSG by fouling karim benzema and that we would have a better chance if neymar was healthy instead of having to deal with benzema replacing him in the attack
Women commentary on games just doesn't hit the same if we're being honest

Glad united let Cavani go. Son is washed and Valencia is looking at relegation with him on the team.

Steve Cooper is doing some incredible work at Nottingham Forest

Back
Top Bottom