OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
what a weekend. Newcastle drop points, Spurs drop points.

Anfield still a fortress for United.

And chelsea scored baby!

3CEA2077-CBF5-4454-A9BE-11AC5D0E1F4D.jpeg

Last edited:
These man needed the humbling. The referee saved them in the first meeting. Cats were in here beating on their chest for no reason. Life comes at you fast.

we’ve seen this from Liverpool all season.. how many times have we asked if Liverpool are back? Great game don’t get me wrong.. but being motivated at home to play United is easy. Let’s see how rest of the season goes. Good game though.

we’ve seen this from Liverpool all season.. how many times have we asked if Liverpool are back? Great game don’t get me wrong.. but being motivated at home to play United is easy. Let’s see how rest of the season goes. Good game though.
This is our most consistent run of form for the season in the league.

We’re going to finish in the top 4. You’ll probably finish one place ahead of us. Things will get easier for you all the moment you realize you’re still peons in the grand scheme of things. Congrats on your Carabao Cup though.

Take it easy. These are 3 more points we needed to get closer to the top 4. Beating you at Anfield is almost a certainty at this point.
Chance to get 3 more points against your rival at home after the teams ahead of you dropped points this weekend. Cup final 🤷🏿‍♂️

We’re going to finish in the top 4. You’ll probably finish one place ahead of us. Things will get easier for you all the moment you realize you’re still peons in the grand scheme of things. Congrats on your Carabao Cup though.
Lmfaoo so what does that make you?

Back
Top Bottom