OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Top 3 is a lock. We not playing these game raising ****s every week
42B16BBE-277D-40C9-A1F4-316AA54B33BE.png

And they paid $100M for him, but folks will find a way to blame the Glazers instead of Baldy.
I mean they didn’t purchase him when he was 40-50.. dragged feet and then overpaid.. so yeah that’s absolutely on the glazers. But go off with your “truths” queen

GG's Pool.
Absolutely destroyed and embarrassed.
This will do a huge number on the players' mentality and could be huge down the road for both Utd and Pool.

Obvs hope to hang on to P4, but who knows at this point.
😞
Today was all time bad but Newcastle and Spurs both lost this weekend too, it would take a historic collapse to mess up top 4 rn. Not really too worried about that with the way they've bounced back from poor results this season.

That was always the aim this season and it's still on the cards so not gonna overreact but damn, all the weaknesses got exposed glaringly today. Just hope the club ownership situation will be settled in time for new ownership to be able to back the manager in the market fully to address all those deficiencies.

Love Dave and he's been amazing with the shot stopping a lot of this season but he's absolutely the worst keeper to have against these high pressing teams and for the style ETH wants to play. Might be the worst keeper in the league at playing the ball out the back.

Sorting that position, ST, RB and adding a press resistant midfielder would go a long way to leveling up the squad

I mean they didn’t purchase him when he was 40-50.. dragged feet and then overpaid.. so yeah that’s absolutely on the glazers. But go off with your “truths” queen

Whether it’s 40M or 100M, what did he do today? But go ahead and blame the Glazers for that as well since you want to be ETH’s footstool.

Whether it’s 40M or 100M, what did he do today? But go ahead and blame the Glazers for that as well since you want to be ETH’s footstool.
Whole team was awful.. you trying anything to slander ETH who has massively overperformed this season. Did you not watch us last years? You must be one of those scorned cr7 lovers huh?

Far from sensitive.. I already know how little of an objective opinion you can hold.. I too am just pointing out an observation. you in here preaching patience for Nunez and gakpo but here we are.
No, Gapko and Darwin have showed out, but we have illogical individuals in here who wanted their goal numbers to be comparable to Haland. I find it rich that you’re telling someone their opinions arent objective considering that Liverpool been on a good run in league for the last month and change and yet you're in here saying even a rubbish pan gets a steak. Get a grip.

Today was all time bad but Newcastle and Spurs both lost this weekend too, it would take a historic collapse to mess up top 4 rn. Not really too worried about that with the way they've bounced back from poor results this season.

I'm worried! But I'm a pessimist by nature. None of that glass half full/empty nonsense... I just wished I had a glass. These things can easily spiral out of control, which I obvs don't hope it happens. Take nothing for granted and assume the worst.😬

I'm worried! But I'm a pessimist by nature. None of that glass half full/empty nonsense... I just wished I had a glass. These things can easily spiral out of control, which I obvs don't hope it happens. Take nothing for granted and assume the worst.😬
One off result.. can happen in games like this. We go again …

I hear you but nothing changed in terms of the season standings, still up 7 points on 5th with a game in hand and still in 2 other comps.

It's the effort out there for a rivalry game that's the most disappointing thing today and I'm sure that point won't be lost on the manager. I know they're probably tired physically after playing every 3-4 days for 2 months straight now but you still expect them to find something in their reserves and turn up for this fixture.

Was shameful how they started both halfs and how they responded after the 2nd :smh:. Still think most of the goals were preventable, 7 goals from 8 shots (2.6xG) is absurd, but it was one of those days for the defense and the opposition weren't slacking like they were at all. They were in there ready for the kill from kickoff the way the squad should have been.

Gonna be a long few days before Betis Thurday but I'm expecting we'll see a response like we have after adversity this season. Good reality check to highlight that even with all the progress made, they're still a ways off from where we all want them to be and they can't get complacent thinking they're there already. Rome wasn't built in a day...

The current title favorites, the 2nd favorites and even this Liverpool squad all went through their share of growing pains before getting to where they've gotten. It didn't happen for any of them overnight and that's the context I'll continue to go off of.

Back
Top Bottom