OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

What happened to Balde in Barca? Feel like they’d play with more joy when he would be pushing up. Also feel like Xavi would be on the hot seat if he were not Xavi. I’m not sure what happened to the Barca ethos of style over results. But it feels like it’s about pragmatism these days there.
xavi actually is on the hot seat. also, the problem balde has is cancelo. he’s very far forward it’s hard to push balde just as far when barca has no pure defensive midfielder to cover the counters.
and the pragmatism comes from lewa not firing and the lack of a dm. everyone knows how important that position is to barcas style of play. busquets was irreplaceable especially going forward.

I forgot “pulling levers” doesn’t count as spending for Barça :lol:.
last summer romeu was the most expensive transfer at 3 million. everyone else was free.

barca didn’t spend 400 million like you blokes to get bent over by copenhagen. are y’all gonna make the conference league next szn?

last summer romeu was the most expensive transfer at 3 million. everyone else was free.

barca didn’t spend 400 million like you blokes to get bent over by copenhagen. are y’all gonna make the conference league next szn?

Oh please… y’all gonna be right with us in the conference league with your Ballon d’Or Nicolai Müller trophy winner :rolleyes:.

please don’t try to compare your club to barca

hey when was the last time united won a trophy?

This year…

FqKMDloXgAAK8cm

2-C1-EBEE6-7503-4-E93-83-E6-AF6764-DDA9-CB-324-000000644-AF28501.png

please don’t try to compare your club to barca

hey when was the last time united won a trophy?
I’m all for ****ting on United but when was the last time United spent years under the radar paying a total of €7.3 million euros to a companies registered to the Vice President of the refereeing committee’s for “consulting”?

To be clear, I don’t claim Barca engaged in bribery or other crimes with the Negreira scheme. I certainly suspect that arrangement was corrupt, for obvious inherent reasons, but there hasn’t been enough public evidence to state that claim as fact.

Last edited:
What happened to Balde in Barca? Feel like they’d play with more joy when he would be pushing up. Also feel like Xavi would be on the hot seat if he were not Xavi. I’m not sure what happened to the Barca ethos of style over results. But it feels like it’s about pragmatism these days there.
i mean they still finished top of the group so xavi doesn't deserve the hot seat
they definitely have so much room to grow mane

Not a huge Potter fan but I'll take anything over Ten Hag. My personal list would be Amorim, Iraola, Dyche & Marco Silva. But not surprised with INEOS probably coming in that they want an English manager.

AFTV so not reliable but Diomande was nice when we played Sporting last year. I would take him for sure

Frankly couldn't care less about speculating on new managers :lol: >D

Until there's an overdo squad clear out and there's a structure put in place (with fresh ownership ideally) that can work in tandem with managers rather than at their behest, nothing is gonna change.

Same song and dance with the same players and people at the top every 2 years and I'm tired, not gonna be moved by any changes until the root causes and structural problems at the club finally get addressed in a serious manner and I have no faith that it will anytime soon.

If it doesn't, we'll be in the very same boat and position in 18 months time under someone else.

I’m all for ****ting on United but when was the last time United spent years under the radar paying a total of €7.3 million euros to a companies registered to the Vice President of the refereeing committee’s for “consulting”?

To be clear, I don’t claim Barca engaged in bribery or other crimes with the Negreira scheme. I certainly suspect that arrangement was corrupt, for obvious inherent reasons, but there hasn’t been enough public evidence to state that claim as fact.
sorry you aren’t allowed in this conversation. you can banter all the valencia fans in here

Rebecca Welch to be first ever female referee in Premier League (Fulham v Burnley, Dec 23) and Sam Allison first black referee in PL for 15 years (Sheff Utd v Luton, Dec 26)

New-referees.jpg

Welch recently officiated Arsenal v Chelsea womens match and locals have already admitted it was a poor job. So she'll fit the job just well:D

but more recently... SOMEHOW, Wigan Athletic's IG got hacked by

L2gS3bT.jpeg
L2gS3bT.jpeg

The level of heat that him and the most expensive midfielder ever have been getting while Chelsea have an even worse season than last year has been interesting to say the least...

Definitely in contrast to previous holders of that title :lol: >D

Rebecca Welch to be first ever female referee in Premier League (Fulham v Burnley, Dec 23) and Sam Allison first black referee in PL for 15 years (Sheff Utd v Luton, Dec 26)

New-referees.jpg

Welch recently officiated Arsenal v Chelsea womens match and locals have already admitted it was a poor job. So she'll fit the job just well:D
Is Welch the one that missed Lauren James stomping on Walti when play was dead? While she was staring directly at them, unimpeded? ******* wank of a ref.

Back
Top Bottom