OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Yup the exact one. bar is low on refs so bring them all. we'll have a new name to hate. #inclusivity

Here’s a montage meme parody of the UCL group stages

Best player of La Liga so far, best player in Europe so far. If he keeps this up and between the CL and Euros he can get to a final/semi….

Henry with pure FACTS…

I swear I have been telling you guys this since 2021. Since TIC-TAC and you guys still don’t get it. You guys still don’t get why Mbappe keeps re-signing.

This is HOMETOWN CLUB. It’s his city. His country. A club that NEVER had the resources when he was a kid.

Winning a CL there would be BIGGER than his WC.

(Also, Henry and all the French players left because no French team ever had these kind of RESOURCES. he had to leave to get paid fairly)

CDN media

This is the Agricultural Revolution

PSG look worse than they have in years though, they are so far away from winning champions. They spent massive amounts of money this summer on two attackers who aren’t game changers and still have a midfield and backline that need to be fixed. Mbappe isn’t getting any younger. The idea that they can win champions with this current group isn’t realistic.

It’s a shame Barca is broke cause that would be the best fit for him at the moment. Gets to play in Spain, they have a massive hole for him on the left and it’ll be his team instead of another galactic at Madrid which would be a little anticlimactic. I think there is a good chance he’ll stay at PSG but he absolutely should leave.

Ironic the game was against Dortmund. Mbappe gotta leave or end up like Reus. Team full of scrubs. He was serving 'em and they kept wasting them.

Henry with pure FACTS…

I swear I have been telling you guys this since 2021. Since TIC-TAC and you guys still don’t get it. You guys still don’t get why Mbappe keeps re-signing.

This is HOMETOWN CLUB. It’s his city. His country. A club that NEVER had the resources when he was a kid.

Winning a CL there would be BIGGER than his WC.

(Also, Henry and all the French players left because no French team ever had these kind of RESOURCES. he had to leave to get paid fairly)
I remember saying Pogba should've went to PSG instead of Man U several seasons back. France would've been in the palm of his hand but they probably still wouldn't had won anything substantial.

Why even Haaland would struggle in this team :smh:

Had the perfect supply guy for him too but he chose to be a full time FIFA player instead

Back
Top Bottom