OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Yoro would be a great piece of business if we pull it off.

Still need to address the midfield, Onana really would have been a perfect signing next to Yoro to raise our physical floor.

wow man U actually about to get the deal done

No way :lol: :wow:

That's been Real's main CB target for a minute now, kinda shocked they were able to turn his head around.

I apologize INEOS...

FmfJZDuWYAERfmK.jpg

Interesting that Madrid didn’t really up their offer seeing how highly they rated Yoro.

And they let Nacho and Marin go i’d imagine already thinking Yoro would be a done deal.

Interesting that Madrid didn’t really up their offer seeing how highly they rated Yoro.

And they let Nacho and Marin go i’d imagine already thinking Yoro would be a done deal.
Don't think you guys have ever really cough up big money for defenders, your best ones were for free :lol:

Outside of Militao a while back, can't remember the last one you guys signed for 30m+.

Gonna be interesting to see what you guys do with Alaba likely still out a while and Nacho gone

Don't think you guys have ever really cough up big money for defenders, your best ones were for free :lol:

Outside of Militao a while back, can't remember the last one you guys signed for 30m+.

Gonna be interesting to see what you guys do with Alaba likely still out a while and Nacho gone

IMG_3942.jpeg

In all seriousness, we have always spent good money (relative to the times) before all these guys started coming on for free. Pepe, Militao, Ramos, Cannavaro, Woodgate, Samuel, and Heinze were all considerably sized for their time.

Watch Tchouameni get more minutes at CB to let Cama start and get Arda more minutes too.

RM have been doing a good job lately with their selective frugality. Such as not getting a 30 yo Kane when we had no 9 and still pulling a league/CL double. So whatever they decide I trust them.

Back
Top Bottom