OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Mind you.. United agreed that fee days ago and no one has issue with it… not till he agreed to sign do you see the hate and the price start including add ons. Smh

i wonder how pep or jurgens style would translate to teams that don’t play week in week out. Pep might struggle not being able to get the best players in each position

I feel like tuchel is the perfect manager for a national team at this point. doesn't need to see the players/staff day in day or so it's easier to maintain the relationships and he's the perfect knockout manager with his match to match tactics and in game adjustments

Think I'm retiring from new iterations of the game. Can't keep up with FUT. Gonna just play my modded career mode on PC.
I sold my ps5 today. Havent played in a month. And was wasting hundreds last few months on packs. They got my *** good but i counter attacked. Done with fifa :/ they try to get my *** back with getting euro cup zidane in a sbc player pick too smh

This is just silly and reeks of saltiness
people slaughtered united for spending nearly the same on mount who also was due to be a free agent, zirkzee for more money over longer was silly IMO and this seems like a classic over payment from united but i sure hope he works out

1721262475199.png

Back
Top Bottom