OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

the two names and the half and half is tough
1721315742940.png
20240718_113735.jpg

:rofl:

Question about Trent:

What does he add to this Madrid team? Hasnt his defending been so bad that he’s been moved up the pitch?

Not sure what value he’d bring to the starting 11 in the middle of the park?

I don’t watch Liverpool week to week so its a genuine seeking to understand question.

I think Trent’s defensive issues are far overblown and he would be an amazing signing for Madrid.

One thing they’re missing is really someone that can send dynamic long balls and he would eat with Vini/Mbappe/Rodrygo up top.

I stopped FUT for good 2 years ago, don't miss it one bit. It was close to 10 years of the same grind every year. Don't even enjoy FIFA like that anymore. Been all over 2k and MLB The Show :lol:

The career modes are pretty good compared to EA's.

I just play FIFA on gamepass now and mod the hell out of career mode. That's gonna be my move going forwad.

What type of mods can you do on career mode

They have gameplay mods, then actual career mods and of course aesthetic mods like player faces, kit updates, etc. If you can think of it they probably have it. I'm still playing a modded version of FIFA 23 just because I spent soo much time modding it. It's a little tedious and confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty seamless. They have something called an European Expansion mod that basically gives you all the leagues in Europe missing from the game and then Brazilian leagues and other random national tournaments within career mode.

Price makes more sense than Branthwaite, he's been quality in the Prem for a few seasons now and he's first choice for England.

He won the Pichichi last season, great Morata replacement

RM going in heavy for TAA must mean those spanish reports about them cooling off on phonzy based on his form this past year might be true. can't have both wingbacks with weak defensive ability and that want to be more involved in the attack

it’s a lot of money for yoro but i’m not mad at it

what’s crazy is united basically did the same thing last szn. overpaid for a player with one year left on their contract but that player was mason mount. 60 million is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom