OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

real didn’t like bale because he didn’t bow down and be another madrid puppet for their city.
i remember one article saying how bale wouldn’t fit in to the team cause he slept at a decent hour :lol:

to their defense, that’s also the nature of real madrid. you have to be consistently great over there. no room for form.
Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles wanted bale out a long time ago. flyeed flyeed wanted benz out when the las vegas bandit was still playing for them. but that’s also why they keep winning. different level of standards

and money
and corruption

Ajax and Dutch? Would bet money he'll be at United come deadline day if that's the case :lol:

Crazy for their backup

What is psg aim with xavi. He’s ready for first team/ucl… don’t understand this

he doesn’t want to play for psg but i don’t know why they just keep loaning him instead of selling him
They want 100m for him, loans are much easier for clubs but eventually they'll have to come down off his valuation if they want a sale

Julian Alvarez for $70M seems reasonable in this market. If the team needs to pay $90M all in with the bonuses....seems a little high but the kid is the goods. I can't think of a direct comp in this market but Olise went for $60M and he is way less proven

he doesn’t want to play for psg but i don’t know why they just keep loaning him instead of selling him

if they sell him this summer 50% of the fee goes to PSV. next summer is the first summer they're free from the clause of that deal they made with PSV so they want to loan him somewhere with an obligation to buy to lock in 100% of the funds next year instead of only getting half now

bale was so good

:pimp:
IMG_1748.jpeg

Everybody has Henry and co winning at home right?
I was going to say France will France it up, but idk, they do have a good case. Tmrws game against the US will give us a good idea on whether or not Henry's realized he can't coach kids and expect them to be Thierry Henry re-gens.

Gonna be very interesting to see in a few years how this wide net Chelsea is casting when it comes to recruitment pays off. Some of these dudes have no shot of ever playing for our first team

Damn. The godfather of Metal posted collab with the birthplace of Metal. Looks like I’m rooting for them now. It’s outta my hands

Back
Top Bottom