OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

This forced Rodri BdO campaign by Barca and Messi stans will flop, and I will enjoy their butthurtness when the dude they meme’d as a teen is rightfully crowned 👑

The Rodri campaign reminds me of Jorginho a few years ago :lol:

Nary a whisper about their chances during the season even with Citeh winning again and Chelsea winning the CL back then, Foden was the one getting most of the individual plaudits on that team, but now he's supposed to be the favorite?

Same way Jorginho wasn't even the best player on that Italy side, Rodri wasn't even the main guy this time. That whole collective balled out and they won the final with him off the pitch.

Still think it's Vini's to lose with his teammates rounding out the top 3.

Bellingham and Vini, neither deserve the balon d'or. Go from who we've had winning it over the last decade and a half to now is quite disgusting. Unlike the year they should have given it to Lewa, this year they should not give an aware but cite refusing to reward mediocrity.

comparing jorginho to rodri is nasty work. rodri deserves to be a nominee. and so does vini. and so doesn’t bellingmid.

should be rodrid vini and lautaro
He's levels above Jorginho as a player but the way they both got vaulted into the top of the race on the backs of winning the Euros feels very similar

Lautaro definitely deserves more love

Damn
I’ll take the $$ but sucks to see smith Rowe go and not get another chance with us. He held it down when it was dark days a couple seasons ago

Damn
I’ll take the $$ but sucks to see smith Rowe go and not get another chance with us. He held it down when it was dark days a couple seasons ago
Dude has talent and his loves the club. He’s been unlucky. I think this move could be worth it. He needs the playing time. Same with Nelson. I hope the moves work out.

I see Patino isn’t in the preseason squad. Another one to be sold this summer. He has potential, we won’t get much money for him but it’s better than nothing

Man Utd's blue away kit looks like a cricket shirt, but the silver goes nice with the blue reminds me of the Nike blue away from 02/03.

It’s kind of crazy the resurgence we had at fullback last season with Carvajal and Mendy both. And like others have mentioned, Mendy’s great season has seemed to have a massive transfer window domino effect in making the Davies interest cool off and the TAA rumors get a little traction.

Jorginho comparisons are wild.
This cat rodri rarely loses games. This guy is probably the baddest midfielder rn and dominant in all areas of the game.

Back
Top Bottom