OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Alvarez is a good player, if true…I’d assume he would play up top or out wide, he’s a versatile player. Could he lead the line and get goals like that?

Saw some the of Argentina Olympic’s game the other day, E. Fernandez was playing well from the bit that I saw. I know he scored later on in the match too. But I really don’t know much about him

Arsenal still don’t have a striker and it’s almost August.

Yikes,

And they’re thinking about giving £77m to another City reject? :smh:

Arsenal still don’t have a striker and it’s almost August.

Yikes,

And they’re thinking about giving £77m to another City reject? :smh:
Might as well spend that money on Toney or Gyokeres. But yea, feels like they’ve been dragging their feet.

previo (20).jpeg

I'll be at Soldier Field for Madrid/Milan. Mbappe is officially out! No Vini Rodrygo, Rudiger, Alaba, Bellingham, Modric either. This gon be the freakin 3rd team. Ughhhh...............

Last edited:

Officially official. Wish ESR luck and I hope he stays healthy long enough to get a move to an elite squad next.

Spliff Rowe gone
Need to get Eddie and or Nelson outta here next then move onto a striker
Alvarez would be cool but 0 chance that’s happening

I saw a lot of empty seats when Liverpool played Aston Villa in Pittsburgh on Friday.

Fans aren't going to pay ridiculous resale prices to see the B/C squad just because their team is in the U.S.
Not to mention that people have to travel from other regions to attend said games which are being hosted later in evening.

I saw a lot of empty seats when Liverpool played Aston Villa in Pittsburgh on Friday.

Fans aren't going to pay ridiculous resale prices to see the B/C squad just because their team is in the U.S.
I’m going to see the Arsenal v Liverpool game. My wife wanted to go, plus she’s never been to Philly. We’re making a little quick trip out of it. Plane tickets were dumb cheap and the hotel wasn’t bad either. But they really have to do something about these ticket prices, **** is ridiculous

Fans are slowly using their heads. For the price of good seats for watching Madrid and Milan’s reserves at garbage Soldier Field, you might as well fly to Spain or Italy and watch the real team play for cheap. You can frequently find $500-600 flights to Spain and Italy from Chicago/major East Coast cities, sometimes even in the $400s. I just checked a random week in August; $514 direct round trip to Madrid.

People paying that much to watch these teams in the US are being stupid IMO

Back
Top Bottom