OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Fans are slowly using their heads. For the price of good seats for watching Madrid and Milan’s reserves at garbage Soldier Field, you might as well fly to Spain or Italy and watch the real team play for cheap. You can frequently find $500-600 flights to Spain and Italy from Chicago/major East Coast cities, sometimes even in the $400s. I just checked a random week in August; $514 direct round trip to Madrid.

People paying that much to watch these teams in the US are being stupid IMO
I paid $80 for my seat.

Come on man :lol: ****ting on the USSF is fun and they've earned it, but we never got caught cheating with drones. We know how to keep cheating hidden 8) (until it comes to money laundering)

Then get better at cheating….

Canada still better.

Then get better at cheating….

Canada still better.
dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

I paid $80 for my seat.

I understand, and it looks like you didn’t pay what the going rate on StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc. is. I do see that ticket prices for good seats have dropped slightly to $200-500ish each on StubHub (when the tickets were first listed, they were going for $200+ for the worst seats in the 400 section).

That’s still too much IMO, considering who’s actually playing. People desperate enough to pay the resell price to go to this game need to think logically.

Huge if true about loan + buy option

EDIT:

I read about imaginative exchanges with Victor sent here and there as if he were a package to be delivered quickly. This package, however, is the top scorer of the third scudetto in Napoli's history. Respect and stop with fake news!!!!#teamRC @victorosimhen9

Figures

Last edited:
And what’s funnier as it’s not I’m doing this for the love of the beautiful game type ****; it’s just a job to Ben.

Would've ended up elsewhere if it was just about the money

His path to the senior team is much more straight forward than at Arsenal since Arteta hardly plays their academy players all that much. United gave the most minutes to teenagers in the league.

Apparently he's considered 3rd choice 9 now so given Uniteds injury luck, he might even get some chances this coming season

Back
Top Bottom