OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Unexpected as hell :lol:. Big news day in Jamaica with Vybz being free again and now a new coach

Been ETH's assistant lately but he was Fergie's longtime assistant in the past

Still moving on even after that 6 point deduction after beating the hosts France (no.2 itw) and now Colombia b2b.

Gotta hand it to those girls man, they really weren't trying to let their coaches schemes define them as players and as a team :pimp:.

They'll actually get a shot at defending their Tokyo gold now and lowkey, they might be better off without Bev Priestman on the touchline

Club seats.

PXL_20240731_225606073.jpg

I just got back from Philly, some thoughts...

They announced a capacity sell out of 69,879 for the Arsenal/Liverpool friendly. I saw some empty seats though. It was about 95% full.

A whole range of people were at this game: Young, elderly, Black, white, Latin, Asian. You name it.

The loudest boos in the building was when a Spurs fan was shown on camera for a second. :lol:
I was trying to get on AFTV after the game, I even wore my NT shirt to rep, but I couldn't find them anywhere. They didn't post a damn anything about where the fan interviews would be at. :smh: It turns out they were on South 11th Street.

On the AFTV flipside, I passed Turkish (the guy with the hat and the beard) during halftime. He was sitting one section over me. Man had a hottie with him.

lol but there are ethnically "white" Africans. The berbers have been in Africa long before the Muslim conquest in the North
yeah but this fool along with his foolish fans haicheo haicheo wanted him to play for spain in the euros until he got rejected then he declared for morocco.

and let’s not mention the fact he is nowhere near the african player of the year

Feels like the ZIRP transfer era is dead. Looking at that PSG Neves deal, valuations are just down. Last year he’s going for at least 85+.

Teams are going to be more cautious about spending money and have looked at German/Italian teams barely spend at all and still be on par with them.

Feel like it’s really just a market correction.

Back
Top Bottom